Small Talks and Secrets

~You got the wrong number~

~You got the wrong number—

Yoochun took his phone and looked at the caller id. "Yunho-ah, where are you? Chincha? Aah.. we're here infront of the ferris wheel. Okay, see yah."

They were sitting and eating ice cream when Yunho finally arrived.

Junsu got on his feet and approached Yunho, "Hyung, what flavor do you want?"

"Huh? What 'what flavor'?" he asked innocently.

"What flavor of ice cream do you want?" Junsu repeated his question patiently.

"Ah, strawberry and vanilla."

"Okay, got it." He went straight to the ice cream shop leaving the five behind.

"Hyung—" Kibum started but Yunho raised a hand to stop him before he could finish what he's going to say. "Kibum, if you're going to apologize again... I won't accept it because you've done nothing wrong."

"But hyung—" Yunho glared at him which made Kibum to shut his mouth.

"So... um, Yunho, what did you do in Jongno-gu?" Jaejoong started the conversation when silence engulps them.

"I... I was... with Mr. Lee... doing some business stuffs."

"I have a question, though you might find it personal."

"What is it, Chun?"

He sighed and straighten his legs, "Why don't you like to take over your family business? I mean, you're the first son and you're supposed to be the heir... but why?"

Yunho looked down while the other four waited for his answer anxiously. "It's a little bit personal." He looked up and smiled at them, "I can't tell you the reason."

"What did your parents reaction when you said that you will not take responsibility?" Changmin inquired while eating his corn dog (and ice cream).

"They accepted my decision."

"Just like that?!" Yoochun jumped up at his feet in surprise. Even Kibum looked at him wide eyed and mouth agape. Yunho couldn't help but laugh-out-loud when he saw his friends' surprised reactions.

"Hey, what's happening here? Changmin-ah, a fly will surely live inside your mouth if you're not going to close it." Junsu walked towards Yunho and gave him his ice cream. "So what did I miss?"

"N-nothing much, Su. We just found out that Yunho got the permission of his parents that he won't take over their family business." Yoochun stated half-amazed, half-shocked.

"Oh, so the rumor was true after all." Junsu said not sounding surprised at all.

"Woah! How'd you know that? Even Kibum doesn't know that their parents had already agreed that Yunho-hyung won't take over their company." Changmin pointed a finger to Junsu then to Kibum.

"There's an article in the internet that I read two years ago about the first son of Mr. and Mrs. Jung that he won't take responsibility. Since they didn't give any statement regarding this matter, the rumors had simply ended. Some were saying that it's impossible that their first son won't take responsibility on their business and such. Seriously hyung, why don't you want to?"

"We've already asked him that and he said it's a LITTLE bit personal and he can't tell us the reason." Yoochun shook his head and sat down beside Junsu.

"So what do you want to do now?" Yunho asked hoping to divert their attention.

"Ooh! Why don't we try the Gyro drop and Gyro swing?" Junsu said excitedly. Jaejoong looked at Yunho and knew instantly that the latter had just changed the subject.