Hanagasaku

“What’s up with people buzzing around?” Yoochun’s brows meet at the center as he entered the school gates.

“Chunnie-hyung!” Yoochun looked back to the source of the dolphin-high-pitched-voice.

“Yah! What kind of face is that?” Junsu asked when he and his brother got near him.

“Nothing— I’m just wondering why these people are so busy talking and gossiping this early.”

“Gossiping about what?” Jaejoong asked his best friend.

“Hyung-deul! Over here!” Changmin waved his arms on the air for them to notice.

“What’s up with these kids?” Yoochun said in annoyance which earned him a smack on his arm from Junsu. He made a face and rubbed the ‘injured’ arm.

“Nothing much, we just saw a luxury car on the student’s parking area.”

“Luxury car? For real?” Yoochun said, wide-eyed.

“Yeah, for real, and guess who’s the owner?” he asked back to them with a grin on his face.

Yoochun, Junsu, and Jaejoong look at each other before breaking into run leaving a chuckling Changmin... moments later he also followed them.

“Yunho!”

“Hyung!”

Yunho almost yelled ‘Help!’ when Yoochun and Junsu bear-hugged him. He laughed as he returned the hug the two gave him. At the corner of his eyes, he saw Jaejoong smiling and when the two let go of him, he approached Jaejoong and pulled him into a warm embrace.

Jaejoong froze but soon relaxed on the taller man’s arms, “Where have you been, Yunho-yah?”

“Sorry. I’m back now.” Yunho smiled and hugged him tighter.

Yoochun, Junsu and Kibum stared at them wide-eyed. Even Changmin who just got there almost dropped his jaw on the ground because of the scene in front of him.

“Eherm! Why don’t you two save your intimate time after our morning class? Like you know, let’s go on our class first.”

Yunho let go of Jaejoong who looked down immediately to hide his blushing face which of course, didn’t escape from their friends’ eyes.

“You guys go ahead. I have to talk to Mr. Shin about my absences.”

“You better do.” Kibum said as he dragged Junsu and Changmin with him.

“I’ll see you in class then, Jae.” Yoochun said as he winked at Jaejoong who was blushing madly.

Jaejoong and Yunho just stood there awkwardly. After a minute or so, Jaejoong faked a cough and look at Yunho, “Uhm, I should probably go back to class now since you’re going to see Mr. Shin.”

He turned around but was stopped by Yunho’s hand on his wrist. He turned around again and he stared at Yunho, the latter looked down and let go of his hand.

“Uhm, I just wanna say... thank you and I’m sorry.”

Jaejoong stared at him; confused to what he just said. He moved closer to him, “For what?”

Yunho look up at him and smiled, “Thank you for looking out for my brother and sorry. Sorry for making you all worry.”

He bit his lower lip and look away, “You don’t have to thank me. You should also apologize to Yoochun, Junsu, and Changmin. They were worried about you too.”

Yunho scratch his nape and looked shyly at Jaejoong, “Uhm, sorry about my sudden action earlier. I don’t know what’s gotten into me that —”