Part 30: 74th Hunger Games

It was the reaping of the 74th Hunger Games. Nellieton and Luke were still going to be mentors together, they enjoyed it.

It was quiet as Lily-Anne went to the front. She done her usual speech, before getting the boys name out, it was a 14 year old boy.

Then it was the girls. "Miss Lisa Lions" Lily-Anne said. Both Nellieton and Luke's eyes went wide as a nervous Lisa went to the stage.

"May the odds be ever in your favour" Lily-Anne said. The tributes went out back while the mentors were taken to the train.

"Lisa of all people Lisa" Nellieton said fighting back tears. "She'll okay, she has us" Luke told her as he kissed her head.

He knew it was unlikely that Lisa was going to make it out. But they could try their best to help her so she got far.

When Lisa was on the train Nellieton hugged her, not caring that the other boy was watching them with sad eyes. He had no chance.

Nellieton told Lisa she'd do whatever it takes to get her out and she meant it. She just wanted her little bug to be okay.

As the arrive at the Capitol the tributes were taken to the stylists. Nellieton was miserable and Luke knew it.

The brother and sister avoided everyone, besides their tributes, not even bothering to look for Johanna and Finnick.

They had a mission to get Lisa out of the games. They worked to show her everything she needed to know, everything to help her.

Time flew by and it was soon time for the launch. Nellieton was with Lisa hugging the girl, wishing she could take her place.

"I'm scared" Lisa said. "Don't worry Little bug I'll do everything I can to protect you" Nellieton told her.

"No we both know I'm not coming back" Lisa said. Nellieton closed her eyes. Lisa informed her how she wanted the girl from District 12 to win, the one who volunteered for her sister.

"I would have volunteered for you if I could" Nellieton told her. "I know. You're my older sister" Lisa said with a smile.

Lisa went in the tube and smiled. Nellieton replied with a forced smile before leaving to go watch the games with her brother.

It didn't take her long to reach it. She made it in time for the end of the bloodbath. Luke smiled at her. "She's alive" he said.

A small smile was on Nellieton's face, until she saw Lisa run into the girl from 12. They both looked at each other and ran the opposite direction.

Finnick and Johanna were searching for the siblings, Finnick more than Johanna. He was worried about Nellieton.

After searching for an hour they find the siblings. "Avoiding us" Johanna asked folding her arms making Luke smile a sad smile.

"What's going on" Finnick asked. "Lisa" Nellieton said. "Who's Lisa" Johanna asked confused. "The reason she loved Abigail" Finnick said.

"She's in the games. She was reaped. I-I couldn't stop them. It's all my fault" Nellieton said biting her lip to stop her from crying.

"Don't worry she'll be okay" Finnick said. "No she doesn't want to live" Nellieton said tears running down her face.

Finnick went to hug the girl but Johanna stopped him, knowing it would cause the girl to break down into tears.

The two mentors joined the siblings, not saying a word to Nellieton. They knew she needed to keep to herself.

It got dark and Nellieton's head fell on Finnick's shoulder. She was fast asleep making Finnick smile a soft smile.

"Boy you're so whipped" Johanna said with a chuckle. Finnick noticed Luke was also asleep but on the floor.

Finnick was about to comment when he saw a girl with red hair on the screen. "That must be Lisa" Finnick said. "She does look like her" Johanna said.

The two understood why Nellieton was so attached to Abigail, looking at Lisa they understood completely, they were so similar.

(End of Part. Right there's only one more part left in this book before I start the second book. I know this part is short but it's more of a filler).

 I know this part is short but it's more of a filler)