Part 15: Mentors 1

(This is at the top just to let you know how this part's going to go. It's going to be EXTEMELY LONG it will be separated into the 5 days starting with Day 1. I will mark what day like this '~Day1~' hopefully it doesn't confuse you and if it does I apologise)

~~Day 1~~

The Mentors were waiting for the games to start. Johanna, Finnick and Luke were next to each other all nervous, especially the boys.

"She'll be okay, she's a strong girl. I mean she hit you with no hesitation. Who hits the Capitol's Darling" Johanna said making Finnick smile slightly.

Finnick felt attracted to the girl. He wasn't sure if it was because of his promise to her brother or if it was her attitude. She was amazing.

"What's the arena anyway" Johanna asked. They looked at the screen and all they saw was the Cornucopia in the middle of a green field surrounded by trees.

"No one knows" Luke said as he clutched his fists. "She'll be fine. She has us" Johanna said to him making him smile.

The horn went off and they looked around for Nellieton. But it took them a while before they saw her.

"There she is" Luke said. They noticed Layla running towards her with a large knife and a big smirk. "Don't you dare" Finnick said coldly.

Nellieton got her knife and stabbed Layla in the chest killing her instantly. "She deserved that" Finnick said with a small smirk.

Then they noticed someone behind her. "No" Luke said quietly. The boy fell to the ground shocking the mentors.

"Come on" Ethan said making the mentors smile. "He took my advice getting her as a Ally, clever boy" Luke said as they two tributes ran.

The two tributes bump into more people. Abigail and Charlie from District 12 and they were scared. A scream was heard and they watched as Nellieton grabbed Abigail's arm and ran, the boys following.

"Why would she do that. They're obviously not going to make it" Johanna said. "Lisa" Luke said wide eyed.

"Who's Lisa" Finnick asked. "Someone Nelly loves like a sister. She's very protective of her" Luke whispered quietly so only the other two victors could hear.

They watched as Ethan made a joke about no Allies. The cannon went off nine people had been killed in the bloodbath.

After walking they reached a lake. "Don't drink it" Finnick whispered while the four tributes were debating it.

A sound was heard. Alexis came out and went straight to water and drank it. She spotted the alliance and moved back.

"We won't hurt you" Ethan said. "Go, now and we won't hurt you" Nellieton said and that was enough to make the tribute run off.

"She's too nice" Johanna said. "That's a good thing. She'll be able to keep up with the princess act if she's kind" Finnick said.

"I can't see any obvious bacteria, but of course not all bacteria are clear" Nellieton said. "I don't mind trying it" Charlie said.

"And if it kills you" Ethan asked. "Then I guess it's my turn to go, just don't eat me" Charlie said making Nellieton chuckle.

The Victors watched as Charlie drank the water. He enjoyed it. "He's crazy that's for sure" Luke said.

After an hour of nothing happening Finnick had fell asleep. "I don't like how he looks at her, it's like he likes her" Luke told Johanna.

"Do you think he does" she asked with a smirk. "I hope not" Luke mumbled. "Aw why's that? You don't want you friend happy" Johanna asked.