Part 9: Interviews

The Interviews were in a two hours. The Prep teams were preparing their tributes in the looks and wardrobe department while the mentors were briefing them on what to say.

"I'm not nervous, I'm not nervous" Ethan said. "You'll be fine" Nellieton said. "What do I say" he asked.

She thought for a minute. She wasn't even too sure what she was going to say never mind what he should say.

"Be yourself, be funny, charming and have a smile on your face" she said. "Okay I got it" he said as he took a deep breath.

"Come on we need to fix you up" Rex said dragging Nellieton to the make up department not it bothered her.

After an hour she was ready. "You look beautiful" Adan said. "Thank you" Nellieton replied with a small smile.

"Nelly" Luke said. Nellieton went over to her brother and he smiled. "Wow you look good, still look like a princess" he said.

Before she could reply she heard a whistle. She looked to see Finnick coming over with his two tributes.

"Wow you look amazing princess" he said. "Get lost" she replied. "Don't talk to him like that" Layla said annoyed.

"I'll talk to him how I want" Nellieton replied. "You're the first one I'm going to get" Layla said making Nellieton smirk.

"You've just put a target on your back. I look forward to seeing your face in the sky" she replied with a small smile.

"Finnick she threatened me" Layla said grabbing his arms. Nellieton fought back a chuckle as Layla rubbed his arm.

"So what are you going say princess" Finnick asked. "I'm going to tell them to let me win so I can kill you" Nellieton replied innocently.

"I'm going to beat you so me and Finnick can be mentors together" Layla said. "You can try but we both know who'll go first" Nellieton replied.

"Ladies, ladies" Luke said. Layla gasped as she looked at him. "Wow you're gorgeous, almost as gorgeous as Finnick" she said.

Nellieton was getting uncomfortable with Layla flirting with her brother, since she was pretty sure he liked Johanna.

"It's time for the interviews" Luke said. "See you around Princess" Finnick said winking before he went off with his tributes.

"I hate him. I hate her. God I hate everyone" Nellieton said making Luke chuckle. "Don't worry I'm not a fan of him anymore" Luke said.

Nellieton raised her eyebrows. She was pretty sure they were close friends considering how they were acting.

"He was looking at you like you were a piece of meat" Luke said. "Yeah right" Nellieton said with a small chuckle.

"Actually I noticed it too" Ethan said. "First of all, shut up, second of all it's about to start" Nellieton said.

District 1 interviews went the same as normal, they bragging about being ready and prepared to take out anyone.

District 2 interviews were similar to District 1's. They were ready and confident about winning.

District 3 were nervous extremely nervous, as was District 4's male. District 4's female was quite confident.

It was nearly Ethan's go. "Are you ready" Luke asked. "I'm ready" Luke said with a smile on his face.

"Now we have District 5's Ethan Rogers" Caesar said. Ethan went on the stage waving with a big grin on his face making the audience cheer as he sat down.

"Ethan welcome, welcome. How do you feel?" Caesar asked. "I feel pretty good and really clean" Ethan said making the audience laugh. "You feel really clean. Well that's amazing" Caesar said.