Let's Do It (23)

Very awkward warning: Smut

I will put *** where it starts and ends so it'll look like

Blalalalalallala

***

Jqjwhqkudjwjdhnd

***

And they will be bolded

A

I awoke next to Thomas, as usual. He was asleep still, again. I check the time to see that it was almost ten, so I decided to wake him up. I shook his arm, but, he wouldn't wake up. Ugh. I shook it for a few minutes, before deciding on kissing him. I let myself fall on him lightly, and kissed him. I felt him wrap his arm around me which surprised me. He opened his eyes and winked at me. I pulled back and said, "We have stuff to do today love." He frowned and fake whined, which I laughed at. We had to install security systems today.

We ate quickly, just popping some waffles in the toaster. We actually had to order these, but they were sure to arrive tomorrow. We ordered web cameras, theft alarms, alarms for the windows, and a heavy duty lock. A recommendation was to replace our bolt screw with a four inch one. We decided to do so, removing the screw to see what they meant. Construction workers only put in a 1 1/2 inch screw into the frame, so a burgler could knock down the door with a few strong kicks. But if you replace it with a four inch one, they can kick all they want, but they won't get it out.

We do everything, which isn't too long of a process. We just have to replace a screw. Once we're done, we call over the group. Everyone's here except Lafayette and Hercules, as they're on their honeymoon. I look at them and say, "Okay, so, someone broke into our house last night. They didn't steal anything, and we weren't harmed, but, she did have a gun."

They gasp, and we nod, sitting down. "We don't know what she was planning, but she jumped out the window and ran off before the police could get here." They nod, and we show them the blurry picture Thomas attempted at. It's serious for a few more minutes, before they decide to stay over for a bit. We watch a shit tone of horror movies, that were awful. Everyone gasped as they killed someone by chainsaw. "Aw, come on! If I wanted something this scary, I would've gone and read a goosebumps book!" I exclaim. Thomas laughs and pats me on the back.

I mostly just stay our here for the presence of him.

When everyone leaves we eat, and head for bed. I'm changing into shorts when I feel his arms wrap around my waist, pulling me towards him. He flips me around and kisses me passionately. My hands travel up his shirt, soon relaxing them on his hips.

It starts to get heated here

He palms me through my shorts, making me moan slightly. He takes his chance and slides his tongue into my mouth.

***

I slowly remove his shirt, only separating so he can lift it over his head. We rush back at each other as he removes my shirt as well. I don't have as much muscle as him, but I don't care at the moment. The feeling of our hot skin pressed against one another's sparks a lust inside me that I haven't felt for a long time. We back up onto a bed, falling onto it and resuming our kissing.

*****************************

He slowly pulls down my shorts, revealing my erection. He pulls down his own pants, and soon enough, the boxers our off. His hand travels down to my member and rubs it slightly, making me moan. He flips me onto my stomach and whispers, "You sure you want to do this?" I nod, allowing him to grab a bottle of lube. He rubs it around my entrance, before teasing me with his fingers. He pulls his fingers out and rests, before inserting into me slowly. I moan quite loudly, what was quick pain turning into pleasure. He hits a bundle of nerves, making my back arch and making me moan louder. He continues to hit there as I moan out his name. Soon, I feel liquid inside me, and I release. He pulls out, and falls next to me on the bed. He gives me a small kiss before saying, "I love you Alexander." I smile and reply, "I love you too Thomas."

We fall asleep quickly.

***

Ooooookaaay, I'm not done writing but that was suuuuuppperrrr awkward, like, I can't- no.

I woke up in the morning next to Thomas. I lied in bed, wondering why we were naked, then I remembered last night. I smile at the thought that I am so in love with this man I'd be willing to do that. I slowly get up, and see our clothes flung around the room. I quickly and quietly put on clean clothes, before cleaning up our room. I travel to the kitchen, where I begin making omlettes. I straighten my back up a bit. It hurts.

I feel arms wrap around me, and I giggle softly as I feel Thomas kiss my head. "Omlettes?" "Yeah, you want yours with jelly?" "What?" "Nevermind, I was joking." He laughed and turns me around. I yelped softly before he kissed me, raising his hand up to cup my cheek. I leaned into him, having to stand on my toes to kiss him. He released me and said while walking off, "Don't let your jelly eggs burn." I gasped and turned around to see my omlettes unharmed. I growl, and he laughs.

Then, since the omlettes were done, I turned off the stove and quietly snuck over to him, where he checking his phone. I backed up silently, then ran and jumped on his back, wrapping my hands around his neck and almost making him fall and drop his phone. He quickly sets down his phone and supports my legs, before play yelling, "I could've DIED." I laugh and scoot myself up more as he travels to the kitchen to get our omlettes ready. I sit on the counter as he transfers the omlettes from the pan to the plates, and hands one to me.

"You want yours with jelly?"

I laughed too hard writing that last bit. Okag, so this was super cringy, and I'm sorry, but, I dunno. v(OvO)v. So, yeah, smut is not something I can do. I am tired. Time to nap. At four in the afternoon. v(OvO)v. Again, this chapter is not edited, as well as the last one, please excuse any mistakes, in any of the book for that matter. Also, I have an evil plan. >:3