Just Another Day (17)

A

I woke up with light shaking as Thomas said, "Bean, you need to wake up." I keep my eyes closed and keep a straight face, curious what he'll do if I don't wake up. After him shaking me for a minute I feel his lips against mine, which makes me flutter my eyes open. He pulls back and says, "There we go." I sit up, feeling my hair being pulled back. Thomas is most likely braiding it again. I smile, but, I can't see too well. I rub my eyes, but it doesn't change anything.

I grab my glasses, pulling them on. Nothing. "Love, I think I need to get my eyes rechecked." I say. He nods and says, "We can go today." He finishes, then we make breakfast and shower, Thomas re-braiding my hair afterwards. We get in the car and my vision is still slightly blurry. We arrive, waiting until a doctor comes in to test me. After doing a bunch of stuff, he comes out and says that I need to choose a pair of glasses, as I'm farsighted and now need to wear them all the time.

I find a nice pair of hipster looking glasses and we pay for what my insurance isn't paying for, which is nothing. We walk out and once my eyes get normal from being dilated, I put my glasses. "Holy shit I can see." I say when I put them on. Thomas laughs and kisses me.

We start talking about the wedding, trying to decide what to do.

"Do you think we should have a white wedding or colored?" He asks. He then realizes the stupidity of the question and we say, "Green and fuchsia." in usion. We love wearing those colors, as they were the colors we were wearing when we first kissed and started seeing color. A light, minty kind of green looks good with fuchsia anyway. I smile, and kiss him. "I love you." I say.

"So, I think we should have white flowers at least, a nice touch of balance to the green and purple colors." He nods, agreeing. We talk for a bit and agree on that he wears a fuchsia tie, and I wear a light green one, while wearing white suits and shoes.

We soon get tired and go to bed, snuggling under the covers like usual. We share a kiss and a small make out session before cuddling up against eachother. "I love you." He says. "I love you too." I say back. We fall asleep in eachother's arms, the usual night bliss.

T

I wake up before Alexander as usual, playing with his black hair. He wakes up slowly, putting on his glasses. "Oh my goood you look sooooooo cute with glasses." I squeal. He giggles, making me tickle him. "Nooooooooooo." He laughs, and I tickle him more, tickling his sides and neck. I stop suddenly, then I kiss him once he can breathe.

He kisses back, pulling me towards him. I run my hand through his hair, slowly and lightly untangling small knots. We stop after a few minutes and he says to me, "Fuck, we have to meet Washington today." I get off him. "Why?" "Remember he's running for president and we're his Secretaries of Treasury and State?" He says.

"Fuck."

We run out of the room, just managing to get clothes on and run the the car. We drive down to where we were meeting with him. We get down to Central Park and park haha, rushing to where we're supposed to be meeting. Five minutes early. Five minutes later, Washington arrives. "Ahh, how are you two doing?" We blush, knowing what he means. "Great!" Is what we both respond with in usion. He laughs and we sit down at the picnic table.

"So, as you two know, I'm running for president." We nod. "I've met with the other Secretaries, and I'm meeting them two at a time, and we've been trying to think of a slogan, and what I'm campaigning for." We nod again. We silently hold hands under the table, and he leans on me.

Washington looks at us and says, "Okay, I cannot get over the complete fact of you two hating eachother, then being fiances." We smile and laugh, shrugging our shoulders. He shakes his head, "Screw polotics. I need a break. Let's talk wedding!" We sit up and start discussing. Suddenly Washington looks at Alexander, "Alexander, I would, like to talk to you privately for a minute please."

They walk from the table and they come back a couple moments later, Alexander looking excited. "Okay, I think we've talked enough today. I need to go actually work." We laugh and stand up to leave, but before Hamilton hugs Washington's larger figure. He hugs back, tears brimming his eyes.

When we get to the car I look to Alexander, "What was that all about?" He looks at me, "Washington asked if I would be okay with him adopting me since Martha is infertile, and he would like a child. And, I accepted." I hug him and kiss his forehead, "Perfect." I smile, and he returns it.

We drive home and watch a show called The Unbreakable Kimmy Shmidt is that how you spell it? which was pretty entertaining, one of the characters being gay and fabulous, which was awesome. Never enough representation. We watch almost the whole season before going to bed.

We talk for a while, just cuddling. He suddenly kiss me and says, "Goodnight love. Sweet dreams, I love you." "Goodnight smol bean. I love you." He smiles and cuddles against me.

I wake up the next morning after Alexander. I get up and see him in the kitchen, making omelettes. He hums softly, and yelps when I hug him from behind. "Good morning love." He says. He finished, sprinkling the omelette with cheese before sitting down at the small table. We eat for a bit, and he remains silent. When we're both finished he looks to me and says,

"We need to talk."

DONT WORRY THEY'RE NOT BREAKING UP