Married? (12) (Day 5)

Okay, so this (Day ?) thing is gonna be going on for 10 days. I believe I started it on Wednesday, and I'm carrying it out 'till Friday, so, yeah. What ever day that is on Friday. No, thirteen? I dunno, somewhere around fifteen.

A

"What! You guys are getting married? That's awesome!" I exclaim. They laugh, blushing. "Okay, so who proposed?" Peggy asks. Angelica nudges her, making her say, "What?" "Lafayette." Hercules says. Laf just nods, smiling. "So when are you getting married next year?" I ask. "March." They say. "Damn, you already have this planned out." Angelica says. They just nod. Suddenly, I'm reminded that I have to get a ring. I shoot up.

"Hey Thomas, would you mind me borrowing your car again?" He nods. "Where are we going?" He asks. "I need to go do something privately for an hour, I really gotta go though, so bye! I love you~" I say before grabbing the keys and rushing out. Thomas is left dumb founded in our dorm.

I drive to a store named Jangmi, the best rated jewelry place in New York. I walk in calmly, trying to be sofistifocated in my hoodie and jeans. I approach a salesmen saying, "Uh, I'm looking for engagement rings?" He nods, leading me to a section of rings. "Do you have any, um, men's rings here?"I ask awkwardly. His eyes widen with realization, before nodding and leading me to a separate section. I look at all the rings as he follows me around. I see one that particularly catches my eyes.

I point to it without touching the case, "How much is this one?" "About, um, $700." He says. That's pretty good for an engagement ring. Okay. "I'd like to buy this one." I say. He nods, ushering me to the counter where he allows me to see the ring fully. I nod, pulling out my card. I've been saving up for months.

T

"Do you guys think he's cheating on me?" I ask as I turn around. They all shake their heads. "Alex, he's not a person to cheat. He's, very loyal. Do not worry mon ami." Lafayette says. Okay. I nod and sit down. Alexander would never cheat on me. I think while the others talk, before Alexander arrives with... nothing? He goes and takes off his hoodie, and I hear him shove it in his closet.

After about an hour, everyone leaves. We climb into bed after they do, cuddling like the night before. "Alexander?" I ask. "Hm?" He looks to me, "Are you cheating on me?" He looks, shocked. "No! Of course not- why would I ever cheat on you?" He asks, genuinely curious. I shrug,

"Then why did you leave so suddenly?" He smiles, "I just remembered you had no gas, so I went out and got you gas, but other hungry, so I got something to eat." I nod, still suspicious but refusing to show it. I kiss him, and fall alseep, having no dreams.