Moving (19)

T

Today's finally the day. We're moving back to Virginia. I awake to the smell of coffee. I feel for Alexander, but he isn't there, so I end up getting up to see him awake before me again. I smile, before wrapping my arms round his waist and setting my head down on his shoulder. I hear a knock at the door and look at him, confused.

"I told everyone to meet us here so we could discuss what our plans to get there are." I nod, going to open the door. I look down at my shorts and t-shirt and feel that it's acceptable for right now. I see Maria, Angelica, some guy, Eliza, and the smallest Schuyler, Peggy. I smile and let them in, before going and changing into a shirt and jeans. I come back out looking better, after fixing my hair do its not just a poof around my face.

I hear another knock and open the door to Hercules and Lafayette. The girls squish onto the couch, except for Maria who sits on the floor with Lafayette and Hercules. Eliza joins her. "Okay, we need to figure out how we're getting there and where we're meeting up." I nod, as well as the rest of the group. "I figured we'd do a drivers line where we all have Google Maps on and follow eachother, the Google Maps being for if we get separated." Angelica says.

We nod, figuring that'll be the best way to get there. We all found houses in a neighborhood together, but we decided to meet at an Olive Garden. Alexander and I got into our car outside, at the front of the line. I drove, as I don't trust Alexander with my car. We start the car and pull up Google Maps, hooking it up to the speaker before starting to drive.

We let some music play, as the voice goes over it, and started rapping along. The song ended and we panted for breath before moving on to the next. We both know this entire album. Eventually the Album ends and we sit there in silence before turning on a play called 'Be More Chill'. We immediately got obsessed and played each song so many times that we started singing the words, looking at the speakers, upset, when it spoke with Google Maps. We eventually got to the Olive Garden right by our house, and parked, heading inside.

We got in and grabbed a table after waiting, no body coming in yet. We all told them the one we were going to. We wait, and everyone eventually comes in. Peggy had said goodbye to us before we hugged and shed a few tears. We ordered our drinks and Lafaytte started up a conversation. "So, like, what if unicorns hooves were pink?" We all stared at him before Maria says, "That make them even more fabulous. Like, just imagine a unicorn trotting around with hot pink hooves."

We all nodded, before Eliza started a rant on why superheros should be more LGBT+ representitive. She stopped when the waiters asked for our food orders. We all ate, chatting casually like nothing happened and Eliza totally didn't stand on a table- cOUGH- so we finished eating, paid separately and left, driving to the strip of houses. We had moving trucks coming tomorrow, so we all decided to stay at our house and have a sleepover on the floor with all the blankets we brought individually.

There was a nice, big backyard that had a nice pool in it, and our house was two storied. It was very nice, and it should be considering we payed quite a bit for it. We ended up falling asleep on the squishy carpet, waking up with sore backs and necks. We got up and got breakfast at a Bojangles, devouring it like a pack of wolves. Some other people laughed at us, and I just ate, ignoring them. When we finished, we threw away our trash and left, going back. The mover would be here in thirty minutes. We cleaned up our mess and changed- yes, we were wearing pajamas in Bojangles, but it was all shorts and t-shirts- in the different rooms, before everyone went to their houses.

We managed to somehow get houses in one strip all next to each other because author chan likes convenience. The moving truck pulled in the driveway and the two moving guys stepped out. We helped them get stuff inside, Alexander only taking in boxes because he was too short to do anything else with these 5'11 - 6'1 guys. We moved furniture while Alexander got a bunch of the boxes, and I got the rest. We payed the guys and they left. We clapped our hands and got to work.

We arranged the house to the way we wanted it, and having purchased some child things and we set up the room for that. We decided on a swamp theme of greens, blues, yellows and pinks. Pi know is a nice touch, okay?

I've written a whole chapter without changing POVs, whaaaaaattttt???!!!!

We flopped on the bed that was un- sheeted and pillowed, before getting back up to start unpacking. We worked well together. I did all the downstairs stuff, as we didn't have that much, and Alexander did all the upstairs kinky stuff. We got everything unpacked surprisingly. As I said, we didn't have a lot of stuff. We passed out snuggling after that.

We woke up the next day, starving. We headed out to McDonald's and got breakfast, before heading to IKEA. Alexander looked at me, "If we make it through here, we can get married." I nod. We go in, looking at couches, tables, everything. We didn't have any furniture except for a bed, a chair, two nightstands, and kitchen appliances. We picked out what we wanted, and bought a leaf for the baby's room. Searching for the furniture in the boxing area was the hardest part. We needed a truck aferwards. We got home, ate, and went to bed. Only one argument over what color a lampshade should be.

Okay, sorry this came out kinda late. I need to explain stuff. They got their house built, and so did the rest of the group. Okay, just need to sort that out real quick. So, are you excited? Because I have so many plans. *fan girl giggling* ALSO. I am writing a new book called When Worlds Collide and it should be super good. Read the description and prologue when I upload it. The prologue will be long. It's mostly character introductions.

I'm getting obsessed with Be More Chill and Dear Evan Hansen halp.