Loves All of You (7)

A

It's been months since the funeral of John Laurens. I have somehow fallen deeper in love with Thomas Jefferson.I need to tell him. He, he needs to know, I have, I have to tell him. I sigh. Thomas looks at me, confused at why my face is so sullen.

"I have to tell you something."

He nods, "Okay, what?" I stare at him for a few minutes before answering,

"I'm in love with you."

He looks, shocked. I stare at him, my face serious. But instead of saying goes anything, he just leans in and kisses me. His lips are soft, like I expected them to be. I pull away but, don't open my eyes.

T

I open my eyes to see, what surprises me the most. Color. I look around, purposefully avoiding Alexander. "Open your eyes Alex." I say. He opens his eyes and I look at him. Tears start brimming my eyes as I put my hand to his cheek, "You're beautiful." "As are you." He says. He is wearing a light green shirt and jeans, while I'm wearing a fuchsia shirt and black jeans. His dark brown eyes are deep and in love, matching the color of his hair. His skin is light brown, just enough to be tinted but not enough to be dark. Then I look at my hand. My skin is a light brown. I run to a mirror to see my eyes are chocolaty brown, matching my hair color.

I run to Alexander and kiss him again, this time more passionately. We move over to the couch, kissing the whole time. I hear, "Hey Alex, I came to bring some- OH MY GOD!" We break apart suddenly, to see a girl with curly hair in the doorway, grinning like a maniac. "Peggy." Alexander says.

"I'm calling everyone over."

Lafayette had moved to Hercules's place, so he came with him. The sisters arrived soon too. My face was about as red as a tomato, as well as Alexanders, when Peggy started interrogating us.
"So?" Peggy asked.
"So?" I asked.
"Explain."
I sighed, trying to figure out what to say, when Alexander go to it before me.

"Don't interrupt me, just let me talk. So, at Madison's funeral I figured out that I'm in love with Thomas, so blah blah blah, I decide to break up with Laurens because I'm in love with someone... someone..." That's when the tears started coming. He wiped them away so he could finish explaining.

"Someone else. He ran away, got drunk, and, well, you know what happened. So, flash forward to now, I decided I needed to tell him how I felt and then he kissed me and apparently we're soulmates because I can see color now. By the way Peggy, yellow looks great on you." He gasped after that, regaining his breath. Everyone just stared at us in awe until Lafayette just said,

" Toutes nos félicitations?" (Supposed to be congratulations in french??? Google Translate v(•w•)v )

"Aaaaaand, that's when I walked in on them making out." Peggy said. "I honestly don't think any of us expected this." Angelica said.

"We didn't either."

~~~

After everyone left we ended up just cuddling. Suddenly, I kissed him. He tensed, but relaxed into it soon enough, and kissed back. It got a bit more heated at tongues came into the matter. After making out for a bit, we watched television and fell asleep on the couch.

When I awoke, I saw Alexander sleeping peacefully and smiled. I got up, picked him up and carried him to the bed. I put him down on the bed, getting in next to him before pulling the covers up and going back to sleep.

A

I woke up that morning next to Thomas, then, remembering we had classes, hurried to wake him up. I tried shaking him but he didn't wake. And I thought I was a heavy sleeper. I ended up just kissing him, which made him wake up. I smiled and said, "We have classes today love." His eyes widened when he looked at the time. 9:45. Our classes start at 10. "Shit." We both said simultaneously as we got up and pulled on clothes. I just put on a blue pullover and jeans, with my usual converse that I'm just now learning are red. We ran out, only popping some toast, jellying it, and running out. He checks his watch.

"9:55." Our building was at least five minutes away, so we sprinted to the classroom. We bust in a minute early. Washington looked at us in surprise as we sat down, not fighting for once. "Okay, attendance." He went through the list of names, people calling out 'here' when they were called. Classes went by pretty fast, and it was hard to pay attention when all I could think about was Thomas.

Soon enough, the day was over and we walked back to our dorm together. We caught up with Lafayette and Hercules, who greeted us, both of them still wary of Thomas. I decided to ignore them. I was talking to them about something when we ran into a guy wearing a paper crown on his head. 'King' George. "Hello peasants! I'm surprised you're not kissing my shoes right now, after all, I am your king." I sneered, trying to not make any smart remarks.

"You peasants are all below me, kiss my shoes, peasants!" He said. "That's it!"I say, rolling up my sleeve to punch him. I feel Thomas's hand on my arm, pulling me back. "That's right, control your immigrant bastard." I practically saw Thomas's eyes catch on fire. "Oh shit."I mumble. He pretty much punches George a few times, then we leave, ignoring get his cries of pain.

I laugh, hugging Thomas. He hugs me back, and we continue walking. Once we get back to our dorms, I flop onto his bed, patting the bed for him to come join me. He flops down next to me, his hair poofing out. I giggle. "Oh, what's so funny, eh?" I giggle more, almost full on laughing now. "That's it!" He says, starting to tickle me. "Noo- hahaha- ooooo." I scream, laughing my ass off, I'm kicking and flailing but he won't get off. Eventually he stops so we can both catch our breath.

I'll have to set a louder alarm.