27: The Party: Part 3

i'm on the toilet right now

Madilyn's POV

I felt like a terrible person as I walked away from Matt's room. I couldn't kiss him, not when I was already doing the same thing to Shawn and probably Taylor and Cameron as well. All I know is that I don't want to hurt anyone, especially someone like Matthew.

I should just leave. I don't really belong here, at this party. I need to find Cameron. It's kind of dark now, and I know there's going to be fireworks soon but I'm not in the mood to stay and watch.

I peered over everyone's heads and looked for Cameron. He was nowhere to be seen outside, so I went inside to look. I passed that Carter kid and I decided to ask him if he's seen Cameron.

"Hey, Carter, right?" I ask him even though I already know his name.

"Yeah. Madilyn, right?" He asks and I nod. "What's up?"

"Have you seen Cameron anywhere?" I get to the point and ask him.

"Uh, yeah actually he was just here with a blonde girl. Haylee, I think." he tells me and I raise my eyebrow. Why the heck was he with Haylee.

"Where did he go?"

"Him and Haylee went upstairs." He looks like he starts to get the point that I'm not okay with this. "You guys came here together, didn't you?"

"Uh, yeah," I reply awkwardly. "What were they doing?"

"Well Cam was getting a little.. touchy. I'm sorry, are you okay?" he asks me and I just put on a fake smile.

"I'm fine. Thanks, Carter." I turn to leave but he stops me.

"Wait, Madison!" he calls and I turn around, laughing a little.

"It's Madilyn..." I correct him with a smile.

"Oh shit sorry," he laughs over the loud music. "I forgot to tell you that Shawn was looking for you."

Shawn? Why was he looking for me? Aw, Shawn was looking for me... I should go find him instead, since obviously Cameron is.. occupied. I don't even want to think of what him and Haylee are doing. Wow, that hurts.. Just a bit. She's my friend, what are they doing? "Oh, okay thanks. It was nice talking to you, I'll see you around Carter."

He says bye to me and I turn around, looking for Shawn. Honestly I just want to get out of here, but I also want to find Shawn. While I was looking for Shawn, I wasn't exactly looking where I was going and I ran right into someone. That someone being Taylor. He opens his mouth to say something to me but I quickly walk away.

"Madilyn, wait!" he calls after me, catching up to me right away. "Please don't be mad at me."

"I'm not." I spoke flatly to him before walking past him again. He stops me again, this time by grabbing my arm. "Let go of me, I have to leave."

"Where are you going?"

"Home."

"Why?"

"I don't want to be here."

"Why?"

"Can you just let me go?" I whine, pulling my arm from his grasp but he didn't let go. I groan, "Taylor, please." but it's no use as Taylor pulls me into a room down the hall. He closes the door and backs me up against it. Resting his hand next to my head on the door, he breathes onto my neck.

"Just talk to me, please. I miss you."

I gulp. "Taylor."

"Yes?" he whipers against my skin, making chills run down my spine and up my arms. He doesn't do anything, he just stays still for a moment before resting his forehead on my shoulder. "It hurt to see you kissing him."

"I'm sorry." I breathe out, looking forward as his head still rests on my shoulder.

He finally lifts his head back up to where he's looking right at me, his eyes locked with mine in an intense stare. "I want to be the only one to kiss you.." oh no. No no no no. "Do you know how amazing that would be? To kiss you whenever I wanted to, without worrying about someone stealing you from me?"

"Tay-" he stops me by leaning down and pressing his lips against mine quickly, but gently at the same time. Just like I did with Matt, I pull away. It was hard, put I pull away and lightly push him away from me. "Taylor, I'm sorry but I can't." I get out of that room as soon as I could.

I just friend-zoned two boys in one night.

I could hear Taylor run out after me but I suddenly get lost in the crowd of people. As I make my way through, I swear like ten people tried to grind on me, ew. But I finally made it to the front yard where there weren't many people. Most people were inside or in the backyard. I don't really have a ride home, since Cameron was my ride here...

Cameron's POV

I had no clue where Madilyn went, but I did find her pretty blonde friend Haylee. I'll admit, I do usually go for brunettes but Haylee is a gorgeous blonde. Madilyn was probably off somewhere with Shawn anyway. Or even Matt or Taylor. Right now i just wanted to have fun, considering it was the summer before my senior year. If I want to live a little, now would be the time. I'm young, and I have no worries at the moment. Like I just said, I just want to have fun. And since Madilyn wasn't here, Haylee was the girl that I could have fun with tonight.

.

wow cam u slut

jk hi

That taylyn moment doe ;)

ok on the last chapter at the end I meant if you HAD to pick between JUST taylyn and mattlyn, which one would you pick?? but now I'm asking you if you HAD to pick,

shawnilyn or camilyn?