8: Sweet Dreams Gorgeous

I've been hanging out with Haylee and Ariel almost everyday, and I'm so glad that I found friends here before school started. Thankfully they go to the same school as me, well the one I'm going to when school starts up again. Right now I just want to enjoy the summer.

Tonight, I was thinking about just staying in. I feel like I should visit my mom more, but I don't think she minds. She goes out a lot anyway, lots of internet dating. She's out for a night with her friends tonight. Nash is at Cameron's, Hayes is at his friends, and I'm here babysitting Skylynn. She fell asleep an hour ago, at about 10:30. I was just sitting in my room now, reading a book.

In the middle of my reading, my phone buzzes next to me. I ignore it and go back to reading, but a couple minutes later it goes off a second time. I ignore both text messages and get up to go to the bathroom. As I'm walking out of my room I hear my phone go off again.

Three text messages? I'm famous.

After I use the bathroom I go back into my room, finally looking at my phone which now has four text messages. And they go in this order:

Shawn Mendes 11:46 PM

Matt Espinosa 11:49 PM

Taylor Caniff 11:56 PM

Cameron Dallas 12:03 AM

I open them in the order I got them, Shawn being first.

Shawn Mendes- hi madilyn. :)

I text him back hi shawn :) and open my text from Matthew.

Matt Espinosa- What are you doing beautiful?

I smile down at my phone and text back, sitting at home by myself. I then open Taylor's text.

Taylor Caniff- I'm bored. What's up?

I text back, nothing what are you doing?

Finally, I open Cameron's text.

Cameron Dallas- Hey gorgeous. ☺️

For the next hour, I find myself texting all four of my bothers best friends and for some reason it felt completely normal. I think there is a lot of flirting going on, but I wouldn't know what flirting was if it hit me in the face. Part of me felt guilty, but I never got to experience flirting with cute boys while living with my father. I might as well enjoy the harmless activity while I can.

It's 1 AM now and I think Shawn fell asleep. Taylor said he had to go to sleep because he had to get up early in the morning. Now I was just talking to Cameron and Matt.

From: Cameron Dallas- alright i'm going to sleep now 😴 sweet dreams gorgeous ❤️

Okay, make that I'm just talking to Matt now.

Actually, he hasn't texted me back for over ten minutes. That's a long time considering he has been texting back super fast all night. But when I finally did get his text, it wasn't what I was expecting.

From: Matt Espinosa- i'm outside ur house let me in

Hey guys! I don't know who even reads this but. I HAVE SHIP NAMES.

Madilyn & Shawn= Shawnilyn hahaha

Madilyn & Taylor= Taylyn. I like that one to be honest

Madilyn & Matthew= Mattlyn. Weird but I couldn't think of anything so

Madilyn & Cameron= Camilyn :)

oh and Matt's text was supposed to sound creepy because matt is weird like that bye

Alright, so I'm not too sure if they sound cool but I wanted them all to end with "lyn" so yaaaaa. Please comment and tell me who you ship the most!