chapter 27

Helllooo.... everyone...its bren long no...but I got caught up in ramadan and then eid...and now sore throat....anyway on with the chapter...please...cop with my grammer... I'm not pro with grammer english but I try my best..

But, but but.....before I proceed I would like to thank everyone who supported me all through seriously.... I'm sorry I'm really bad at remembering names....But I still thank each one of you who who read this....bless you....

Now, enjoy......

Alishba pov:

The scene kept playing before my eyes as I closed them. I was tired and scared. This was not how I imagined my day would go. But right now, in Ryan arms I felt a little safe. I was lost in my thoughts when I felt Ryan arms and body around me stiffened. I looked up to him to see him staring at his phone.

"What happened?" That seem to get him put of whatever trance he was in. He quickly closed the phone and put it back in pocket before holding me tight towards him. He kissed my forhead and mummered a nothing. I frown and closed my eyes. But it was a bad idea the scenario started playing and I shook my head as tears started falling again. Why does that poorkid had to see the fate destined for me? He was innocent, for heaven sakes.

I felt Ryan wiping my tear and looking forward to everyone. "That's it we're leaving first thing tomorrow." I frowned we were suppose to leave after two weeks. We can not leave now. What about my plans. I shook my head and looked towards father with pleading eyes. "We can't leave tomorrow. I want to stay here for a little while. I love it here." I looked towards everyone and thankfully they got the idea. "We changed plan we're here for two more weeks." Grandpa said and I let out a small smile.

"What? No! Can't you see Alishba. She needed to be away from this place, where I know she's safe. We're going tomorrow." I frowned and looked towards Ryan. He was already looking me. "Ryan, please, we haven't seen it here yet. I want to look around." Ryan gaze was intense. "No, I cannot risk it. We'll come some other time. Please babygirl, we have to go." He cupped my face. I could already see my plan failing. I looked around for help and all they did was shrug. "No, it's just two weeks, Ryan. Nothing would happen. I'm fine. Please. Let us stay here more."

His hold on me tightened and his eyes turned cold. "When I said no, I mean no. We're not staying here. End of discussion. Pack your stuff everyone." He said firmly and a little loud. Anger started to bubble inside me and momentarily I forget about the accident. He cannot do this to me. First forcing me here then forcing us back home. I wiggled out of his hold but he held me and got up with me in his arms. I started pushing his chest.

"Let go of me, let go, you stupid jerk. Let go. Papa, Afan help!!!" I screamed but he just looked unfazed as he carried us to our room. By now I was pissed. He cannot just ruin my plan. Once in our room he put me down on my feet. I crossed my arms and stood my ground while he just went past me and started stripping. "What do you think you're doing?" I squeaked as I turned back closing my eyes. He just chuckled and I felt his arms around my waist from back. "What do you think, wifey?" A shiver ran through me at his nearness and not to forget the whispering he was doing near my neck.

I had to stood my ground or else he'll win.

I wiggled out of his arms and turned around with my arms crossed. "what do I think? Well, I think you are stupid. And I'm not going to give into you. I am not going back tomorrow. I am staying here for two weeks and so are you." He smirked and walked closer until our nose rouched. "You look sexy right now, belle."

There is that name again causing hovac in me. I huffed and pushed him a little so he stepped back. "That's all you got from what I said." I glared at him and his smirk fell and his face fell blank. "Why do you always deny me and we end up fighting. Don't fight me on this. I need to know you're safe. You're not safe here." He turned and went towarrds bathroom and shut the door. Moments later I heard the shower going and knew he was taking bath. I agree with him. I do not like when we fight but he he so stubborn and honestly I like riling him up. But right now, I'm pissed.