chapter 13

AAAAHHHH........my story's on #218 in spiritual..... And the credit goes to all who read it supported it.....thank you guy....

Aoa....okay....so the last chapter was not what I expected I'm not really happy with it. I wrote it online which I never did cause I use the app. But I was in university and I had nothing to do for an hour so I wrote it and BAM published it. The last half has whole load of mistakes so I'll probably edit it. Anywho....going on with the chapter....this is going to be. Better.....

So enjoy......

.............

Ryan POV:

Damn, it hurt. She Still cared for Maher. As soon as I released her hand I kinda felt guilty for just abandoning her. But I felt hurt and My first instinct were to retreat. I'll admit I wanted to held her again but she was already out of her chair and leaving. Before leak ng she turned and mumered. "I need time to think....alone."

She left and the study fell into deafening silence. "S-she Doesn't mean it, Ryan. She's just-" uncle was cut off by Maher, "you should talk to her Ryan. She said it because she was in shock. She didn't knew what she's saying. Go tallk to her." I sighed and unclenched my fists. He was Right. I should talk to her. I got up and nodded towards everyone. "Allah Hafiz." With that I made my way towards our room.

The walk to our room was torturous. Once I was in front of the room my hand started trembling. What is wrong with me? I held the door knob and pushed it open slightly. Peeking in I saw the balcony door opened. That was her favourite place, balcony. Treading towards the balcony I thought about what I'm going to say. Sorry for leaving your hand. Or I don't like that you still want Maher. I shook my head. Let's just go with flow.

She was sitting with her knees to her chest staring ahead. The moonlight reflecting her face and....tears. She was crying making my chest tighten. Damn, she must be devastated knowing the. Truth. I carefully walked towards her. "Bella." I whispered afraid of seeing her face.

She blinked and looked me. It almost brought me on my knees. Her eyes were bloodshot and puffy. She looked me and then turned back. I don't know what to say. Seeing her like this makes my stomach churn. If it had happen when we married I wouldn't have cared but now was different.

I sat beside him and sighed. "Why are you crying?" The words left my mouth before I could stop them. Stupid of me. I waited but greeted with silence. She just stared ahead. I held her hand and bought it to my lips. "What are you thinking, Bella?" I tugged her hand and she looked me with blank expression. "It was all fake." My heart crushed at her words. It's painful to see the person you love only playing you.

I scooted closer to her and held her face making her look at me. "It was necessary..... For your safety and happiness." She pulled back from my grip and let out a bitter laugh. "Happiness? You call leading me on as happiness. Allah! I was so blind I couldn't see it was fake. That proposal, ring, marriage-" I cut her off, "almost marriage." Although Maher helped us but I'm not quite settled with the idea of alishba marrying Maher.

She glared at me. "If you wouldn't have agreed it would've been a marriage. I would've find my happiness." I flinched at her words. I knew she wouldn't have married me even I was the last man on earth. But hearing it made it more painful. I frown and looked into the space. "Why you're here? To mock me." I didn't reply. My fist clenched. She didn't mean any of it. She's just shocked and hurt.

"Five years." She whispered. I frowned and looked at her. "My love for Maher. I loved him since I was seventeen. Can you believe it?" She laughed again. "I thought I had a chance. I thought I wouldn't end up like those pathetic lover's who couldn't be together. But look where am I now." I really felt bad and a little pang of guilt hit me knowing that somehow I'm the reason she's crying. "And suddenly you pop up and turned my world upside down. My world torn apart.......why?why me?" She sobbed and I placed a hand on her shoulder.