chapter 7

Ryan in media......😍😍😍😍 enjoy😚😚😚
Unedited

Alishba pov:

The whole ride I've been silent. Ishra tried to talk but I only nod or shook my head. I was feeling drained. And there's one thing that can help me cooking. Whenever I'm feeling extreme emotions I cook. And I'm feeling hurt, pissed and betrayed. I was lost when ishra shook my shoulder. I looked her confused and she crossed her arms. "What happened to you? You been spaced out." I shook my head. "It's nothing...Just, uh, I was thinking of....grandpa?" It sounded more like a question. She looked me intently then nodded and got out. I looked around to see we have already arrived. I sighed andgot out. I nudged ishra. She looked me and I played with my finger.

"Can I cook?" Her eyes widen. "I mean I am not feeling good and helps me with.....situations. Please. I won't.....can't escape from here. And beside I don't have a reason anymore." I whispered the last part to myself and closed my eyes to prevent tears. "Uh....Okay....I'll be there." I looked ishra who smiled at me. We walked in and made ourway to kitchen while putting our bags in living room. As we enter I was again in awe it was beautiful with modern equipment. Stainless steel. It was beautiful. The floor was wooden and island and counters were themed with red and white. "So, what are you going to cook?" Ishra voice piped in and I hummed. "I don't know. What about lasagne. I'm craving for it." I looked ishra she grinned. "Thank goodness, I bought those stuff yesterday. Thought I'll tell maid to cook but it's great. You could do with them. Wait! Do you know how to cook?"

She walked to the cabinets and took out the necessary ingredients. "Yes. You can rest while I make it." Ishra put the ingredients over the counter and shook her head. "It's okay. I could help you." I sighed and bit my lip. "I'm sorry. I just...uh, I want to do it alone. It makes me feel better." Ishra looked her reluctantly and nodded. She stepped back and smiled. "Okay then, if you need any help I'll be in my room. It's two doors down your room." She flashed another smile before going out. I sighed and rested my back against the counter. What am I suppose to do? Maher doesn't want me back. He doesn't love me. I felt tears privkle at the corner of my eyes. But this time I didn't stop them. It's shitty knowing the person you love doesn't love back like that. It would mean I'm stuck here I have no reason to leave now.

I made the sauces and filling while thinking about Maher. Did he really found someone else? Is she more beautiful then me? Did he even meant what he said? After assembling the layers and sauces I put in the oven. Leaned against the counter. I thought I heard my name being called faintly but I was too lost gone in my thoughts. It was a lie. All lie. He led me on. Every one is same. They use other. Plays with their feelings. He never loved me. He lied to me. He's a liar. Everyone is.

With a frustrated yell I threw the bowl down the counter. Why? Why? Why did he have to do this? Ryan is the same. Everyone is same. They use than dispose. I didn't knew but I was jerked back and shook. I was seeing red and when my eyes snapped to familiar hazel one. I frowned and got out of his hold. "What are you doing?" I snapped and stepped back. His eyes widen but soon turned to scowl. "What am I doing? What do you think you're doing going around my kitchen and breaking my things?" He all but yelled. His kitchen. His kitchen. I pointed my finger towards him. "your kitchen. Then, I'm your wife. I have equal right over this." I was too far gone to think what I was saying.

He smirked. "If I remembered correctly you were kidnapped. And you're not allowed to leave your room." His tone became serious. I frowned. seriously. "I'm not your prisoner." I gritted out, my fist clenched. "Oh but you are. This is my place and I kidnapped you so technically you are my prisoner." This was it. He was no different. Using other for their own good. I hate him. Turning I picked up the pile of plates, held it in air and let them fall. They all crashed. All four of them. His face was priceless. In different circumstances I would've laughed to death. But I was pissed, hurt, betrayed, mad. I looked him one last time with teary red eyes. "You're all same. I hate you."