chapter 21

#44 in spiritual..... I can't believe it....i just wanna hug each one of u for being so supportive....

Here you go lovely people......for all who took there time to read and support me...

Ryan pov: (yeaasshhh..)

I cannot let her ruin what Alishba and I have. We were just started to be happy. I can't let it go. Not now. Not ever. I made my way towards the beach looking over my shoulder to make sure no one was following. looking ahead I saw a silhouette near the private lounge of beach. Making my way towards her every step I took made my heart heavier. What does she want now? That was the only question on my mind. Once at the lounge I stood as far as possible. She was already grinning and that made me sick too my stomach.

"what are you doing here?" I said through gritted teeth. I was trying my best to hold in my anger. She stood up and came near me, I stood my ground. But, I wished I didn't, I wished I would've backed away. My eyes widen and disgust filled in. She had guts guts to hug me like nothing happened. I held her shoulder and pushed her back. she was smirking. She was playing with fire. But, she forgot that the fire will kill her. "Now that's no way to treat your guest or perhaps ex-wife." My eyes darkened. "Don't your dare say those words. I forgot you're my wife the day you cheated on me." I was getting angry by seconds. She was testing my limits.

"I know and I regretted it. I love you and only you Ray-bay." she batted her lashes and fake pouted. I shivered in disgust. "If you have nothing to say than I will leave." just as I was about to turn my feet stopped dead. "does she know the REAL reason you married her?" My eyes widen and my face must have paled a little too. I turned back to her. "how-how do-" "I know?" she laughed and then took a seat taking a sip from the glass. "Well, I know everything going on in your life, Ray. I know why you married her and how all this is connected to me." i was looking her dumbfounded. "And before you say anything, I know what you're thinking. That how I know and What will happen if I tell her. Right?" I was looking her sternly praying it was all her game and nothing else. "I won't tell her." I raised a brow not believing her. There must be something she would want in return.

"Ok, what's the catch?" I asked her bluntly. "Ray-bay, you don't believe me-" I just stare at her blankly. "-ok fine, i won't tell her unless you do as I say." I smirked. There's the real Rimsha. "What do I have to do?" She stood and came upto me. "Leave her." Again the same drama. I rolled my eyes and turned. "Roll your eyes now. But mark my words, you WILL leave her and that too because of me. Just wait and watch Ryan."

I shook my head and walked back. I am never leaving Alishba. Although the reasons for marrying her were not good but I don't care about those. I was starting to fall for her and I don't want anyone ruining it. My steps halted and eyes widened as I looked in front of me.

..............................

Alishba pov:

"Are you happy?" I looked at my father and frowned. "Why wouldn't I be?" I asked slowly. "You know- because of the past dew weeks." I hugged him again.

"I'm trying to understand. I was hurt but I'll be over it." I step back and looked around. Where's Ryan? He was right beside me. I looked around but came up with nothing. Where did he disappear. "He's gone in the direction of beach." I looked towards the voice to find Walid looking at me. I nodded, "thanks." With that I made my way towards beach.

Why did he go there?

Is he planning something?

Or is he hiding something?

I looked up to see Ryan approaching. He looked up and stopped looking me wide eyed. "What are you doing here, belle?" He merely looked over his shoulder. I followed his gaze and looked intently at the silhouette that was standing near the private lounge. From here it looks like of a female with curved and long hair flowing. Who was he with.

Before I could say anything he was blocking my view of it. He turned me and pulled me along him towards the party. I looked back to find it gone. "Who were you with?" I looked over my shoulder to find her gone. No one was there. "No one, belle. Now, come one we don't want anyone thinking the birthday girl is gone." Without waiting for my reply he pulled me back into the party.

I couldn't help but feel suspicious. I hope he will be loyal. I'll ask him about it later. I mentally noted and walked beside him. Once at the party, papa came towards us and looked pointedly at Ryan. What is going on? Why is everyone hiding things.

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for your presence. Today we have gathered here to celebrate the birthday of my sister-in-law." Everyone applauded as their attention diverted to us. "And now it's time to cut the cake." Everyone laughed including me as Afan snatched the microphone to make the announcement. Ryan held my hand and walked me towards the table. Looking at the cake I looked back at Ryan questioningly.

It was a belle cake. The beauty and the beast belle. He leaned down towards me and whispered, "because you're my belle." And I melted there. We were lost when he spoke again. "Now let's cut this cake." I blushed and proceeded to cut it. Everyone cheered and sang.

Just then the song played and Ryan pulled me in the middle.

🎶Tale as old as time
True as it can be
Barely even friends
Then somebody bends
Unexpectedly

Just a little change
Small, to say the least
Both a little scared
Neither one prepared
Beauty and the beast

[2x]
Ever just the same
Ever a surprise
Ever as before
Ever just as sure
As the sun will rise

Tale as old as time
Tune as old as song
Bittersweet and strange
Finding you can change
Learning you were wrong

Certain as the sun
Certain as the sun
Rising in the east
Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the beast.

Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the beast.

Beauty and the beast.🎶

We both danced around lost in each other. As the song ended Ryan leaned his forehead against mine and still looking me intently. He spoke and I felt like the world stopped along with my breath.

"I love you, Alishba."

............................

Ta da.......... I know I know it's short....but believe me its above 1 and I have classes tomorrow..... I'm very tired but felt like I had to thank you guyz for all the support.....

So here it is....my way of saying thank you.....an update......yaayyy.....And you know what???? Ryan finally confessed his feeling....

Honestly it was last minute plan....

Anyhow, thank u again for all the support........

And like I said before I'm trying something different...a different genere.... A werewolf story... It's up on my profile..... If you wish you could check....

You know the drill.......

Vote, comment, share.....

Luv yah all,..............