chapter 17

Aoa......Helllooooo.......sorry for false alarm......if you got one😂😂...Here's another chap.....Thank you for your support........And uh do you guys want Ryan POV or any other POV beside Alishba's. for now this chap could Be only Alishba or maybe Ryan....Good luck....

Alishba pov:

My cheeks must have looked like tomato after my encounter with ryan. Following behind him we made our way downstairs where everyone was waiting for us. Ishra and ryan were grinning like idiot as they watched us approaching. I rolled my eyes at their behaviour and scanned my eyes through living room coming to a stop at papa.

He was looking at me with a small smile. I smiled back. Honestly I missed him. He was after all my father. His eyes sparkled and nodded. Averting my gaze to ishra who was currently pulling me towards the entrance. "I want all the juicy details, understood?" She whispered making me look her wide-eyed. "There isn't any juicy detail, stupid." I answered glaring at her.

She just rolled her eyes and dragged me towards the car. I glanced over my shoulder to see ryan looking at me intently and smirked. My cheeks reddened and I set my gaze forward. Taking a seat in the car I relaxed. My eyes shot open as a hand grabbed me. Sitting next to me was none other than my husband. He interwined our hands and looked of the window.

My gaze went to our interwined hands and I smiled. I'm glad that i decided to forgave him. No one made me feel the way he did. Not even Maher. I was lost in my trance that I didn't saw ryan leaning towards me. It was only when he whispered did i realized he was so close to me. "Don't think i forgot." My head snapped towards him and i realized that i shouldn't have done it. Our lips were inches apart making me suck in a breath. he smirked and leaned a little closer. what was he thinking? ishra was sitting right beside me and here his brother was going to kiss me. my eyes widen at the thought. Ryan blew over my lips making me gasp and earn a smirk from him.

He leaned back in his seat and smirked looking out of class. What the? He was acting like nothing happened and here i was almost breathless annd he didn't even touched me. "You know you should keep your mouth close." I turn to see ishra grinning at me. I bit my lip and looked down at my lap. She could've seen the intimacy of us. She bumped her shoulder with me making me look at her. "What are you thinking?" I shook my head. "Nothing, how long till we get there?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "i think two to three hours. You can sleep if you want." I nodded and looked in front to see afan slipping in passenger seat. He turned and smiled at us. The driver, Mr. Aqib nodded at ryan and started the car. Dad, maher and grandpa were following us in other car.

The journey was quite for the first half hour I was about to sleep when afan nudged me. My eyes snapped open and turned towards him. "Yes?" He looked me with twinkling eyes making me raise a brow. "Did you at least got her number?" He whispered but the silence in the car made it look like he whispered-yelled. "Whose number?"

He fake gaped at me, "did you forgot the beautiful girl you were talking about? So disappointing of you to forget." He fake scolded me. Rolling my eyes i chuckled. "We talked for like two minutes, i didn't had the time to ask her number. And beside why would you want it?" He gave me a duh look. "It's called socializing, sis."

"Who did you talk to?" Ryan joined in for first time. My gaze found his and i shook my head. "Nothing just a woman. She wanted to know about us." His brows furrowed as he looked me than behind me. "What was her name?" He asked bringing back his gaze to me.

"Ri-wait i guess it was rameen." I frowned not convinced. I am sure the name was something else. He nodded and laid his head back and closed his eyes. He looked tired and for some reasons i felt bad for him. My hand unconsciously went to his jaw tracing lightly, his breath hitched making me smile. My hand went to his hair moving through them and felt him relaxed. A small smile playing on his lips making me smile too.

Moving my hand away i laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. I didn't realize when i fell asleep but wokeup when someone was shaking me. I groggily opened my eyes and looked around. Ryan smiled at me and opened the door. Frowning I followed him. Coming out i realize that we reached our destination. My eyes widen at the place in front of me. We were standing in the circular driveway in front of of a mansion.

my gaze found ryan and i gaped as i motioned towards the mansion, "we're staying here?" He chuckled and leaned forward pecking my cheek

my gaze found ryan and i gaped as i motioned towards the mansion, "we're staying here?" He chuckled and leaned forward pecking my cheek. "Yes baby doll, this is ours." I scrunched my nose. "Eww, don't ever call me baby doll." His eyes widen and he nodded.

Taking my hand in his he lead us in. The interior was as beautiful as exterior. He lead me upstairs towards a room. Opening it i step inside and gaped.

It took me a second to rush towards the full wall glass window overseeing sea. I squealed and jumped with excitement. A  pair of arm made its way around my waist and ryan whispered. "We can continue what we left." My cheek burned and i had to bit my lip. Turning i leaned against his chest. I opened my mouth to say something but the door opened making me jump a little but stayed in Ryan's embrace nonetheless.

Ishra was standing there grinning like a freaking cheshire cat. "Com'on love birds, we have a sea to explore." With that she dragged me with her earning a playful glare from ryan who was muttering moment ruiner under his breath. I chuckled and followed her.

........... 

Assalamualaikum and helllo....
Feeling horrible and guilty...but hey here's a chapter as promise...now that my finalz are over.... 

I will try to be more steady....but you have to be patient....and thank u foll all the support you guyz are giving....seriously...luv yah alll......