Epilogue

Your POV

4 years of college is finally over. The only thing that was a problem was losing Lauren. We didn't get into the same colleges. So we both talked it out and decided to put a hult on our relationship. I wore the ring everyday knowing that when college was over. Lauren and I could be back together. It's the only faith I had to keep me going. Sure we seen eachother on the holidays but we didn't do coupley stuff. We were just friends. College helped Lauren find friends. She met four other girls. One of them only living five minutes away from us. I am on my flight home. I can't wait to have Lauren again.

|Time Lapse|

"Mom, dad I'm home." The house was quiet. Ok then.

"Surprise!"

"Jesus Christ. You all scared the shit out of me." I hugged my parents, then Camila's parents, then Camila, and finally Lauren.

"I've missed you so much Y/N."

"I've missed you too Lauren."

|Time Lapse|

"When's this wedding going to be?" Mom asked.

"I don't know mom. How about May? It's not to hot or to cold so it's just perfect. How does that sound baby?"

"It sounds perfect Y/NN." Lauren pecked my lips.

"So how is the whole last name thing going to work?" Dad questioned.

"I want to be a Y/LN." Lauren stated. I looked at Lauren with raised eyebrows.

"What? I just you know." She rambled.

"No it's fine. I'm just surprised is all."

"Oh, ok." The cuban blushed.

Wedding

"You know you're whipped when she can get you to wear dresses." I stated.

"You look amazing Y/N." My mom complimented. My dad is with Lauren. She asked him if he would walk her down the aisle and he couldn't say no.

"I bet Lauren looks amazing. I'm probably going to cry when I see her walk in."

"Well try not to cry too much, that make-up artist wasn't cheap." Mom told me.

"Ok mom." I rolled my eyes.

|Time Lapse|

I stood nervously waiting for Lauren. Calm yourself Y/N. The piano started to play, and I braced myself for seeing the love of my life. In walked my dad and Lauren holding onto his arm. I put my hands to my face. I was in such awe of her.

"Oh my god." I breathed out. My dad pecked her cheek and handed her off to me.

"Better take care of her." My dad pointed at me. I chuckled and took in Lauren as she stood in front of me.

"God damn you look so beautiful Lauren." A blush crept up to her cheeks.

"Well Y/N you look gorgeous in your dress. You always look gorgeous to me though." Lauren complimented. I felt my face heat up.

"Welcome everyone. Today we are going to be united these two young lives together. Lauren Michelle Jauregui and Y/N Y/MN Y/LN are going to exchange vows. Lauren you are going first." The priest said.

"Ok, I literally have been trying to write my vows since we started college. I just couldn't come up with all that I wanted to say. There's to much to say." Lauren paused.

"You showed me love. You showed me it so well. Being away from you when we were at college was terrible. I always dreamed about us sharing a dorm and everyday at dinner we would disscuss our days, then watch a movie and you holding me. I craved to be held by you so much. You were the only reason I stayed afloat in college."

"Um excuse me chica!" Dinah interrupted.

"You guys too. I wore my ring and when I looked at it I knew it was all worth the wait. Soon I would be able to do what I always dreamed of with you. I can't even tell you how many times I dreamed of our wedding. I never thought I would be so grateful for you. I always thought I would be alone because my parents left me. I know now what happened to them. You helped me open up. I just am so in love with you Y/N. There's so much more I could say but then I would be rambling." Lauren chuckled. The crowed laughed along.

"Y/N your vows."

"Lauren Jauregui. My almost wife." Everyone laughed.

"When you came along I didn't think much of it. As you opened up to me I felt the need to protect you. With that I started paying attention more to you and I started liking you. I wanted to show you the love you deserve. Not even knowing you were falling in love with me too. God your vows are way better than mine."

"Keep going." Lauren told me.

"I also wore my ring everyday. It helped me go on. Knowing that my prize after the end of college would be you in my arms. I can't wait to see what the future brings us. I always remember our late nights were we would talk about our future house or our future children. Just talking to you and holding you close are my favorite memories of us. I get to look into your eyes and fall in love even more. I want you forever in my life."

"Lauren Michelle Jauregui do you take Y/N Y/M Y/LN to be your lawfully wedded wife?"
Lauren stared right into my eyes as she answered,

"I do."

"Y/N Y/M Y/LN do you take Lauren Michelle Jauregui to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"By the power invested in me from the state of Florida, you are now married. You may kiss the bride." I took in Lauren as I pulled her closer to me. I shut my eyes and kissed my wife.

Just know one thing. People aren't who others say they are. The rumors of someone else can be mostly false. Or they are true but people twist the story all up making it a bigger deal than it already is. Get to know the person. Know them from them. Not some ignorant person that likes spreading false information about people. Nowadays people judge you by what you look like, your dressing style, or by what people say. Take your time to get to know the person. Maybe you'll become your best friend or your future husband or wife. You'll never know.

Thank you everyone so much for reading 'Bad Reputation'!! I absolutely loved writing this story. When I first heard this song it stuck with me. Then I formed an idea and now you have a story. I'm so thankful for you all. So thank you and I love you all very much. ❤❤

Peace!!

👽✌