《5》

Trigger Warning- mentioning of cutting

Your POV

Nineth grade year ended, and now it's summer time. Lauren has yet to talk to me since that day she was suspended. I picked a movie out on my TV, and I have a whole load of junk food. Just my kind of summer night. Mom and dad are out, and Lauren is locked up in her room as always. It was nearing midnight when I heard crying. I muted the TV, and listened carefully. My instincts caused me to go to the source of the crying. I stood in front of Lauren and I's shared bathroom. She is pleading for help. The bathroom door is closed. I push open the door. Lauren is sitting in the bathtub crying. I get down on the floor by the tub, and I see blood.

"Lauren!" A razor blade is in her hand, and there are a variety of scars, and fresh cut on her left fore arm.

"Hey look, everything is gonna be ok." I told her as I held her head inside both of my hands.

"Lets get you out of your clothes." She gave me a pleading look with her eyes.

"Lauren I'm just trying to help, and I promise I won't look." Together we got her clothes off, and I made sure to keep direct eye contact with her. I filled the tub up.

"When you're done call for me. I'll bandage you up." She nodded her head, and I went back to my room. About twenty minutes later Lauren called me from the bathroom.

"Ok, now this is antibacterial cream. It may burn a little, but it will help." She sat on the counter, while I stood in front of her fixing up her arm. She was staring at me, and I looked up. I gave her a smile, and looked back down to finsh her arm.

"All done." Lauren pushed herself off the counter, and wrapped her arms around my waist, and rested her head onto my chest.

"Thank you." She whispered.

"No problem."

"Can I sleep in your room tonight?" Lauren questioned.

"Of course." I took her by the hand, and lead her to my room. Instantly she was in my arms.

"Want to tell me what's going on?"

"Nothing."

"Lauren, you don't just cut yourself for no reason."

"Just a little sad." She spoke.

"Why?"

"People."

"And what are they doing? Let me get my hands on them."

"People are just messaging me, and it's hurtful. All of the things they say about me are true." Lauren cried.

"They are not."

"Can we just sleep?" She asked.

"Yeah." From that night on we became inseparable. We told eachother everything. She's depressed, and she cuts. I have been keeping a close watch on her. I just can't let her hurt herself.

Start of 10th grade year

Lauren and I are back to strangers again in public.

"So how was your summer?" Eddie asked.

"Good. Good. You guys?" I wasn't really paying attention the boys. I looked over watching Lauren read, while listening to her music. She bobbed her head softly along.

"Y/N?" Eli waved his hand in front of my face.

"Yeah?"

"Someone has a crush. Someone has a crush." Ron teased.

"Shut up!" I whined.

"Does Jauregui give you butterflies in your tummy?" Eddie cooed.

"Eddie I will slapped the shit out of you."

"Look she's getting all defensive so it must be true." Eli laughed.

"Guys." I put my head in arms. While the boys kept chanting,

"Y/NN gots a crush, Y/NN gots a crush."

"You guys are so annoying."

"Just ask her out." Eddie wiggled his eyebrows.

"What no. She doesn't like me like that."

"How do you know? She could. You're like the only person that takes care of her. Why wouldn't she love you?" Eli chuckled.

"Because I know. She's straight. She has talked about having a family, and everything."

"But you still got to give it a shot." Ron winked. I rolled my eyes.

"Hey aren't you and Lauren Jauregui dating?" A random girl who I don't even know asked.

"Um... no."

"Then why are people saying you guys are?"

"I don't know." She walked away, and the boys stared at me.

"What?"

Chapter five! Enjoy! Comment and vote! You and Lauren!

👽✌