《6》

Your POV (Thursday)

School is going by, and rumors are flying around Lauren and I. Lauren has never said anything about it, but I know she's thinking it. Lauren and I are just sitting in my room talking when my mom calls Lauren down. I just shrug my shoulders, and Lauren goes downstairs. I wait patiently for Lauren to return. It's been a while, so I decide to see what's going on.

"Lauren I'm sorry, but I can't handle you. With all of the calls I am getting from your teachers." My mom told her.

"N-o ple-ase. I-I st-art to-to do bet-ter I-I promise." Lauren cried. My dad looked at my mom, and my mom looked at my dad.

"Go back upstairs, and tell Y/N to come down." My dad said. Lauren nodded her head. I ran back to my room as fast as possible and jumped onto my bed.

"Your parents want to talk to you." Lauren kept her head down.

"Ok." She went into her room and shut the door.

"So what's up?"

"I just want to know how you feel about Lauren? Like how you feel about having her living here?" Dad asked.

"I think it's cool. Gives me someone to talk to."

"Your dad, and I think we should take her back to the foster care." I internally panicked.

"No don't do that!"

"And why not?" Mom questioned.

"Because mom, she's dependent on us. I am her only friend. Don't do this to her."

"Ok, but you need to help her with her school work." Mom told me.

"Of course."

"We're done here." Dad shooed me away. I went back up and stood in front of Lauren's door.

"Lauren?" She opened the door. Her green eyes brimming with tears.

"They aren't sending you back. I talked to them about it. They want me to help you with your school work."

"Are you su-re that they aren't sending me back." She sniffled.

"Postive." I held Lauren in my arms that night as I fell asleep.

Morning (Friday)

I walked into school, people are pointing and snickering.

"What the hell are all of you looking at!?" I grunted and stormed off to my locker.

"Y/N?" Lauren was standing beside me.

"Lauren, hey."

"Those cheerleaders over there are throwing paper at me, and calling me a lesbian." Lauren mumbled.

"Ignore them."

"Aww look the the lesbian lovers." Jill Scott laughed. I ignored her and continued to what I was doing.

"What is Y/N the dyke not gonna talk? I always knew you were gay. Now you add a freak whore, and you got yourself a perfect couple." Jill began.

"I always thought you were sexy, so why be with someone like her? When you could have me?" She whispered into my ear.

"Get the fuck away from me." I tried staying calm as possible.

"Mmm sexy. I like it when you're angry." She giggled. Lauren stood beside me watching everything unfold.

"Don't call me that, and get the hell out of here with your posse." One of the cheerleaders smacked Lauren's stuff out of her hands. I growled, and put Lauren between my locker and me.

"Pick her stuff up right now. So help me god I don't kick your ass!" The cheer squad was shocked. The girl picked up Lauren's belongings and handed them to me.

"You ok?" I asked Lauren. She nodded in response.

"I'll walk you to class." I took her hand in mine and took her to class.

"I'll see you at lunch? Yeah?" Once again she nodded head.

"Alright, I'll see you later." I let go of her hand, and head to my class.

Lunch

"I heard what you did. That was savage as fuck!" Ron exclaimed.

"I had to put that bitch in her place." The three laughed, then stopped.

"What?" The looked behind me.

"Oh Lauren, sit." I pulled out her chair.

"Lauren these are my friends; Ron, Eli, and Eddy." She gave them a shy wave.

"Is it alright with you guys if she sits here?"

"Yeah, sure thing bud." Eli replied. Lauren did what she normally does at lunch. Reads a book, and listens to music.

"Look at your phone." Eddie said.

-😎Homies Group Chat😎-

Eddie: Y/NN gots heart eyes 😍😍😍

Y/N: shut up!

Eli: she's got it so bad 😚😚😚

Ron: 😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😙😙😙😚😚😚😽👭👭👭

I looked up from my phone and shook my head.

"Fuck you guys." Lunch ended, and I walked Lauren to class.

"Y/N can I have a ride home?" Lauren questioned.

"Yeah, meet me at my locker."

"Ok, see you later." She waved.

"See ya." The school's day ended. I waited for Lauren.

"Hey." She smiled. I grabbed her hand. Some reason holding her hand just feels natural.

"How was the last of your classes?"

"Good. Do you have a lot of homework?"

"Not really." We finished up our homework and just went up to my room.

"Does it feel weird people saying that we are dating?" Lauren wondered.

"No. Personally I don't care. So yeah? Why?"

"Just asking." But I do care.

Chapter six! Enjoy! Comment and vote! Date already!

👽✌