《9》

I know it's short but there will be an update this weekend ☺

Your POV

Lauren and I didn't talk last night at all. Which was weird, because we always talk after school. She's probably going to go back to her old distant self.

"Morning Lauren." I greeted her.

"Morning." She didn't even look at me. Was this about the whole thing at school? Is it making her uncomfortable? Maybe she knows about my feelings!

"Lauren if this whole situation makes you uncomfortable we can stop you know."

"I know. I just have a lot on my mind."

"Anything you would like to talk about?"

"Maybe after school." She replied. We got to school, and started being all couply.

"I don't know if you want me to kiss you... or not?"

"Of course I want a kiss you're my girlfriend silly." I wish. I pressed my lips to hers, not wanting to cross any boundaries, after her having bizarre behavior.

"You're so kind." She whispered against my lips.

"I try." I let go of her, and went to class.

Soon tenth grade was over. Lauren and I continue our act at school every day. I felt like pretending being a couple pushed her away from me. At home she distanced herself. I was scared that I had done something wrong, but she repeatedly told me I had done nothing. I just wish I knew what was going on in inside her head.

👽✌