《12》

Your POV

Lauren and I have been together for seven months. She is freaking amazing, I love her so much.

"Baby." I cooed.

"Yes." She smiled.

"I'm taking you out on a date tonight." Lauren buried her head into my shoulder. I kissed her temple.

"Baby?" She peeked out from my shoulder.

"Yes?" She asked.

"I was thinking about telling my parents about us."

"Ok."

"Do you want to?"

"I do. They won't kick us out or anything right?" Lauren questioned.

"No they won't." I gave her a kiss for reassurance. The latina cuddled more into me. I kissed her forehead and fell asleep.

|Time Lapse|

"Y/N." My eyes opened to see Lauren's face. I smiled and rubbed my eyes.

"Lauren."

"Get up lazy bones." Lauren said.

"Ok, I'm up." I tugged her closer by her waist. I placed a kiss on her neck and hugged her tight.

"Y/N can't breathe." I reluctantly let her out of my grasp.

"Just so you know it is going to be cliché as fuck."

"I like cliché." Lauren smiled.

|Time Lapse|

A little picnic in the deserted park with music playing in the background watching the stars.

"What do you think about the stars?" Lauren asked.

"To me I feel each star is a person. A person that has lived on this Earth and now is in the sky."

"That's beautiful."

"It is isn't it?" We ate silently, but we most definitely were having a conversation with our eyes.

"What's going to happen after high school?"

"What's that mean Lauren?"

"Next year we are gonna be seniors and we have our lives ahead of us. What is going to happen to us?"

"I hope we are still together. I wanna always be with you."

"I want that too Y/N trust me. What about colleges or jobs?"

"Hope for the best that we go to the same college."

"We might have to break up." Lauren whispered.

"No, no don't say that."

"In reality it's true Y/N. I know you won't say it but I know damn well you're thinking it."

"Let's just focus on the present. I don't want to have to think about the future and us not being together. I don't want it to ever cross my mind."

"I don't want it to cross my mind either but it does." I laid on my back and looked up at the sky. Lauren followed suit.

"I love you Y/N. I want you to know that. I'm not just saying this stuff for the health of me. I'm saying it because the sake of me." I took in her words. I don't want to talk about the subject anymore. It only gives me the fear that sometime soon she won't be mine anymore.

"I love you too Lauren."

A short little chapter for you all.

👽✌