《10》

Sorry guys. I can't believe I forgot to update. I haven't been writing much lately. I haven't been feeling in the mood. I wait because I want to give you guys good stories. Once again sorry.

Your POV

Start of junior year

Lauren didn't speak one word to me all summer. Bums me out. I have completely fell in love with her. Why is life like this?

"Hey Y/N." I heard the voice I have been aching to hear.

"Hi Lauren." I smiled. She pulled my face close to hers.

"I'm sorry I haven't spoke to you. I have been sorting out some things, and I finally got them figured out. I want to talk to you about it after school."

"Is everything alright?"

"Yes." She smiled. I pulled her into me.

"As long as everything is alright, then that's good." She cupped my face into her soft hands. I leaned into her touch, missing it so much. Lauren pecked my lips. A tingling sensation went all throughout my body.

"See you later." She waved, and went off to class.

Lunch

"She is gonna tell you something. What do you think that she wants to tell you?" Eli asked.

"I'm not sure, but I am sort of nervous."

"It's probably nothing. Maybe she is ready for the next level." Eddie wiggled his eyebrows.

"Shut up."

Final Bell

The end of the day has came, and I am really nervous about what Lauren wants to tell me. We got home, and went to my room.

"I just want to say before I tell you what I am going to tell you is thank you for being so kind, and caring towards me. I haven't stayed at one place for this long. It feels great to have a place to call home, and to have someone that is there for me." I gave her a smile.

"Of course Lauren. You have been through so much, and I want to make sure you know that you can always talk to me, and know that you are safe under this roof." She nodded her head.

"Thank you." Lauren said looking me in the eyes.

"No problem."

"So... um I want to tell you something." She told me. I gave her a nod to continue.

"I can't believe it's this hard to say." Lauren said.

"No rush at all." We sat in silence for a few minutes.

"I-I." She stuttered. She turned her head making it so I can't see her face. Lauren sniffled.

"I, why is this so hard to say?" She questioned herself.

"Lauren please look at me." Her head slowly turned till our eyes met.

"Ok, you see. I have a crush. Scratch that, I'm in love." Lauren began.

"She cares, and I see it in her eyes. I can also tell by her actions that she cares. Y/N?"

"Yes Lauren?"

"I love you." Lauren told me. Her eyes scanned over my face. She's trying to read my mind. I reached out, and grabbed her hand, and rubbed my thumb over her knuckles. Lauren is watching every movement of mine closely.

"I love you too."

Say what?!?!?

👽✌