《1》

9th grade

Your POV

"Did you hear about Lauren Jauregui sleeping with Drake?" My friend Ron asked.

"Well hello to you too."

"Make sure you stay clear of her, she's crazy." My other friend Eli stated.

"I don't even know who she is, but by the stories you guys have been telling me she's- I'm not even gonna finish that sentence."

"Where's Eddy?" Ron asked.

"Who knows, probably trying to persuade head cheer leader, Jill Scott to sleep with him." Eli laughed.

"I'm starving and I don't feel like waiting for his horny ass. I'm going up in line to get food." Ron and Eli nodded there heads, and we went up to get lunch.

"There she is." Ron smacked my arm, and points at a girl.

"Stop pointing you idiot."

"She talks to no one, I hear that she is in foster care, and has been to over ten houses in the past year." Eli told me.

"Now that I think about it, she's in like half my classes."

"How could you not notice someone like her in your class?" Eli questioned.

"You know me I'm lame, and don't talk to people."

"You are not lame." Ron put me in a headlock and gave me a noogie.

"You asshole."

"Sure am." He smiled.

"Dude look at that." Eli nudged Ron.

"Damn, that girl has a nice piece of ass." Ron stated.

"You guys are sick."

"Ok, like are you even gay anymore? Like you are suppose to be checking girls out with us." Ron laughed.

"Still very gay. Plus I am not a pig like you two. I can appreciate a woman's physique without gawking at her."

"Then tell me again why you are still single?" Eli asked trying to hold in a laugh.

"Because all of these girls are straight as a ruler."

"Well all you have to do is bend it." Ron replied.

"Yeah because that works so well." I rolled my eyes, and we made it back to our table.

"Guys Jill Scott is so fucking hot." Eddy came out of nowhere.

"Holy shit dude, there is a huge hand print on the side of your face." Ron stated.

"I know." Eddy said dreamily.

"She slapped you didn't she?"

"Yes she did, and let me tell you it hurt like a motherfucker."

"Dumbass, you need to leave her alone, she obviously don't want your small ass dick." Eli and Ron bursted out laughing. I thought Ron was gonna die, his face was red as a tomato.

"My dick ain't that small." Eddy huffed.

"Whatever you say." Lunch was over and I had math class to go to. I settled in my seat and waited for class to begin. The teacher was going over something that involved a lot of numbers, and I just spaced out. My eyes wondered around the room. My eyes looked to the left of me and it was Lauren. She's writing down whatever the teacher is saying. She must have felt me staring because she turned her head and looked at me. I turned away and tried catching up. It was time for my last class, which has Eddie, Ron, and Eli.

"Thank god it's Friday." Eddie sighed happily.

"Yes."

"Y/N what are you doing this weekend?" Ron asked.

"Not sure, what's going on this weekend?"

"Party at my house tomorrow fam!" Ron exclaimed.

"I'll see if I can go."

"We can get you girlfriend." Eddy laughed.

"So funny." I rolled my eyes. The final bell rang.

"Text me later buddy!" Eddy called out to me as we split off to go to our lockers. I got my stuff out of my locker, and got into my car. I went to the gas station and got me my weekend snacks. Then drove home.

"Hey honey." Mom greeted. At the bottom of the staircase that leads to my room is two suit cases.

"Who's stuff is that?"

"It's a secret. You will see Sunday." Mom smiled.

"Alright, can I go Ron's house tomorrow?"

"Yeah, but be home before two, your father and I want to introduce you to someone."

"Alright." I went up to my room, and decided to face time Ron.

Facetiming: Ronny Boi 😎😎😎

"Hey Y/N."

"I can go to the party, and I think someone is moving into my house?"

"Cool... wait someone's moving into your house?"

"I think so. There are two suitcases sitting at the bottom of my stairs, and my mom wants me to meet some one on Sunday."

"What if it's a really hot chick?" His face lit up.

"It's probably some long lost family member of mine that I have never met."

"And they could be hot!"

"What am I gonna do with you? You're turning into Eddy more and more everyday."

"That's not a bad thing."

"I believe it is."

"Whatever you say."  He smiled.

Chapter One! First chapter to Bad Reputation'! Enjoy! Comment and vote!

👽✌

P.S I made up a lot of characters in this book. 👌