《2》

Your POV

"Finally you made it." Ron stated over the loud music.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." I followed him over to the snack table where sure enough Eddy and Eli are at.

"Here's a beer, just how you like it. Ice cold." Eli told me.

"Not tonight guys. I have to be at my house before two tomorrow. My parents are having someone over at the house."

"Yeah I remember, Ron was telling us something about that." Eddy said as he took a swig of his beer.

"My parents and there shit. I try my hardest not to get involved."

"Ron says it could be a hot chick. So hey nothing gets better than that." Eddy stated. I shake my head.

"What?!" Eddy huffed.

"You three I swear."

"But you love us." Eli put his arm around my shoulder.

"Do not."

"Yes you do." The three boys cooed. Through out the night we chilled. When we have parties like this we always stay up super late, then wake up sometime in the afternoon and go somewhere to eat. But since I have to be at home by two for some reason I didn't stay the night. I got home around eleven.

"Sweetie?" Mom called out.

"Yes."

"Dress decent, because after you meet them we're going out for lunch." She told me.

"Ok, got it, now I'm going to bed."

"Good night." She said.

"Night."

Morning

I woke up around ten. I showered and got dressed. I went down stairs to the kitchen. There is a note on the fridge.

Y/N,
We'll be back soon. Your father and I just had to pick them up. Now remember best behavoir, and please don't be rude.

Love you, your mother and father.

What kind of person does she think I am? I crumbled the note and shot it into the trash can. For the next few hours I texted the boys.

Incoming call: Mother

"Hello?"

"Y/N we are almost to the house, please tell me you are ready?"

"Yes mom I am ready."

"Ok see you in a few."

She hung up. I pulled myself off of the couch, and unlocked the door. I put on the best smile I could. I hear the car pull up, and opening and closing of the car doors. The door opened revealing my mother then... is that Lauren? The three of them stood in front of me.

"Y/N this is Lauren. She is going to be living with us." My father introduced us. I looked at Lauren, and I could tell she was very uncomfortable, and scared.

"Nice to meet you Lauren." I smiled.

"Oh good, I knew you two would get along just fine." Mother cheered.

"Alright let's go out to lunch." We got into the car. I pulled out my phone and started texting the boys.

-😎Homies group chat😎-

Y/N: u guys are never gonna believe this!

Ron: is she hot?

Eddie: yeah I want to know!!!!

Eli: 👆

Y/N: It's Lauren

Eli: as in Lauren Jauregui????!!!! 😯

Ron: Oh my....

Y/N: Yup

Eddy: At least she's hot! 🙄🙄🙄😏😏😏💦💦💦

Y/N: EDDY!!!

Ron: So whts up, like why is she there?

Y/N: Not rlly sure, but I'ma ask them later

Eli: Good Luck fam, you'll need it 😅

Y/N: You're making it sound like I'm gonna die or something

Eli: ..... hey I gotta go, talk to u later Y/N

Ron: Same, bye Y/N

Y/N: Eddy?

No reply. I huffed.

"Y/N don't be rude talk to Lauren." Mom scolded me.

"Hey." She looked at me. Her mind didn't seem to be in the right place.

"I think we give her time to adjust. No need to rush things." I announced. We pulled up at Sonic's. My dad opened Lauren's door, she looks terrified to step out.

"I got it dad." He nodded and him and my mom were off walking.

"Hey everything's gonna be ok. Sonic's has some really good food. Plus they'll get you whatever you want." Lauren step out, and we went to my parents. Nothing much happened. Lauren never spoke one word. We got home, and I just wanted to go to sleep.

"Y/N take Lauren's bags and show her where her room is." Dad told me. I picked up the two suit cases that have been sitting by the steps for a fews day, and started to go up stairs. Lauren followed suit. At the top of the stairs I turned left and went into the now occupied room.

"So this is your room. My room in just down the hall, and the bathroom is between both of our rooms. So if you need something just ask." She nodded her head. I walked the short distance to my room and jumped onto my bed. I fell asleep, and was woken up by my mom.

"Dinner." We had a nice dinner till my dad started asking questions.

"So Lauren what kind of classes are you taking?" She stayed silent, and she seemed like a deer in head lights.

"Lauren?" He asked. She jumped up from her seat and ran upstairs. I wiped my face, and put my napkin on my plate.

"I'll check on her. Then when I get back down here I got some questions." I jogged up the steps, and peeked into Lauren's room. She is sitting against the bed frame reading a book. I went back down to my parents.

"Is she ok?" My dad questioned.

"She's fine. She just need to adjust is all. So why is she here? I'm just asking. Not like it is a bad thing."

"No one is willing to take care of her. She has been in fifteen different homes in just two months. My friend Karen, she works there, and she asked me if I would take her in. So I did." Mom told me.

"That's rough."

"It is. No child should go through what she did. I hope this is alright with you?" Dad asked.

"Oh no it's fine."

"Watch out for her. We are all she has Y/N." Mom said.

"I will."

"Good. Now clean up please and thank you." Mom kissed my temple, and dad patted my back. I put away left overs, and put the plates and silverware into the dish washer. I finished cleaning the counters and table, and went back to my room. I check on Lauren first, she is still reading her book. I knock softly to get her attention.

"Hey, I'll wake you up for school tomorrow. I got a car so I can drive you to school." She nodded, and went back to reading her book.

"Night." I shut her door, and went to my room. I went right to sleep.

Chapter two! Enjoy! Comment and vote! Lauren is the new house guest!

👽✌