《11》

Your POV

"Y/N, I have fallen so in love with you." I tugged her closer to me. Our faces are close together. Her breath is hitting my lips. Lauren's eyes bored into mine. Then her eyes shut, and I leaned in capturing her lips into a kiss. As the kiss progressed, I tasted salt. I pulled away, and cupped her face in my hands. Sure enough there were tears rolling down Lauren's face.

"Go out on a date with me." I told her. Lauren's eyes opened, and she nodded her head. I pulled her face back to me so I could kiss her again. I just don't want to stop kissing her. She started to giggle, as I just kept pecking her lips. Then I just started to place kisses all over her face.

"Y/N stoooop." She giggled.

"But I don't want to." For the reminder of the night all I could do was stare at her.

"Staring isn't nice haven't you been taught that?" She raised an eyebrow.

"No." I smiled. Lauren hid face in my neck.

"You're so beautiful, and cute. You make my heart melt." I whispered into her ear.

"Thank you." Lauren said. I kissed the tip of her nose.

|Morning|

"Y/N time to get up." Lauren jumped on the bed.

"Laur." I whined.

"We have to go to school." She said, and kissed my cheek, and went running to her room. I slowly dragged myself out of bed. I just threw on an outfit, then went into the bathroom. I brushed my hair and teeth before heading down stairs.

"Y/N!"

"Lauren what are you doing?"

"I have no clue." She smiled.

|At School|

Lauren's hand slipped into mine as we walked into school.

"Aww the cute couple has arrived." Eddie gushed.

"Mmm."

"What's up with her?" Eli asked.

"I don't know. She's been like this since she got up this morning." Lauren replied.

"I'm just tired is all." The boys gave eachother a look.

"Um well we're gonna just leave you two. Bye." Ron said. I rolled my eyes.

"Y/N did I do something wrong?" Lauren asked.

"Of course not." We sat on a bench.

"Do you actually like me? Or is this all for pity? Tell me the truth." Lauren told me.

"Lauren I don't like you." Tears fell from her eyes.

"You-"

"I fucking love you." I cut her off. I cupped the side of her face.

"It maybe to early to say, but I do. I don't know what gave you that idea, but I love you, I adore you, with all of my heart." I pecked her lips.

"Y/N I just, been through so much, and if you were to break my heart, I don't know what would happen." Lauren stated.

"Baby, I will show you how much I love you. I'll do anything just to make you know that you are loved." I brushed my nose against hers.

"You wanna know what kept me up all night?"

"What?"

"You. All night I just watched you. I was in such awe knowing that you are finally mine. All night I just thought about how gorgeous, intelligent, and amazing you are. I love you." Her face flushed.

"I love you too." She replied.

"Oh my... She loves me!" Lauren just giggled. I pressed my lips to hers.

"Babygirl I don't care what they've said."

Mm how was that?? Comment and vote!!!

Love ya

👽✌