Chapter 20

Warning! This chapter is going to be long. Twenty nine pages written out to be exact. It's been awhile since I updated and I wanted to give y'all something worth the wait. This chapter is going to be all the thing that happen over the holidays with his and her parents. Plus some moments between the two of them. I hope it's worth the wait and you all enjoy. I am going to try and update again in the next several days.

Do they not make a beautiful couple? *sigh* I'm so in love with this book and I hope y'all are too!! Now onto the story

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Amelia are you ready to go?" I hear Austin call from downstairs.

"Coming."

Slipping on my shoes, I grab me bag and head downstairs. I am so nervous about meeting Austin family. All I keep thinking is, what if they don't like me or I them? What if this is what comes between Austin and I? Brushing all those thought aside, I continue my way towards where he is. When I make it halfway down the stairs I see Austin on the phone, standing by the front door. I must admit, he looks absolutely dashing. How is it possible for one man to be as amazing as he is? Upon reaching the bottom step, Austin finally notices me presence and looks up.

"You look stunning." He says stepping closer to me.

"Thanks." I feel my cheeks heat up. "You look quite handsome yourself."

Austin moves until he is standing right in front of me. I look up at him and see an emotion in his eyes I have never seen before. He is making me feel things I've never felt around him before. Just his gaze is causing me heart beat to pick up. I need to get ahold on myself and my emotions. I look down at my feet trying to calm all that's going on in my mind.

"I mean it Amelia. You're absolutely gorgeous." Austin places his hand under my chin bringing my face up to look at him. He places a kiss on my forehead and grabs my hand. "We better get going."

He leads me to the car, opens my door, then helps me in. Once in his seat, Austin reaches over, grabs my hand, and rests it on his thigh. He places his hand over mine, then looks to me and smiles. Every time he moves I can feel the muscles in his leg flex. Those same feeling from earlier come back and I can only pray he doesn't realize what's going on within me. I seriously need to figure out what in the world is going on myself.

The ride to his parents is peaceful but long. Every so often I find myself glancing over to Austin, who in return smiles at me. Being in the confined space of the car seems to only intensify the feelings I've been having. After all the holiday festivities are over, I need to talk about all of this with the girls. Maybe they can give me a little insight into what's going on with me. I know Kylie will love it when I tell her how I have been feeling towards Austin lately. I also need to take time away from him for a few days to think through the feeling myself.