Chapter 7 (revised)

"This is a little inappropriate, don't you think?" I say not worrying if my anger is showing.

"Oh god!" Katrina scream trying to cover herself. "I thought you said that she wouldn't be home until six?"

They are both scrambling around the room looking for their clothing while I just stand there starring. I can't believe that Joshua would have the nerve to bring his adulterous acts into to our home. I guess I was wrong when I thought this day couldn't get any worse.

"Joshua what were thinking brining her in here of all place. You know what don't answer that, because apparently you weren't. I knew you were low but this takes it to a new level."

"Calm down Amelia. You act as if this is the first time something like this has happened." Joshua says.

"That's suppose to make this situation better, just because it's happened before. Come on Joshua you can't be so stupid as to think that this is ok. " I say motioning towards them both.

"It's not like you didn't know it was happening." Joshua says walking up to me pulling his shirt over his head. "I mean I haven't touched you in over two years. You had to know I was getting it from someone if not from you."

"You're right I did have an idea it was happening again. I just thought that you would have picked someone whom wasn't such a whore this time. I mean she is literally the biggest one I know."

"At least when I get a man I can keep him unlike you. I mean what kind of woman has a man like Joshua and doesn't treat him like he should be treated?"

"Katrina if I where you I would shut it. The only reason you got him in the first place is because you are an easy piece. I bet you gave it up on the first day didn't you? Just keep in mind the way he got you, he'll get the next. Oh and Joshua, FYI while your not around she throws herself at every man in the office, married or single she doesn't have a preference. She'll give it to whomever is willing."

"That's enough Amelia! You're just jealous that I want her and not you. You were just someone who has warmed my bed for the past six years not the one that actually gave me what I desired. I used you for a place to stay and you're daddy's money. Did you actually think that I married you for love? Oh wait you did, didn't you?"

"Get out!" I yell completely losing it, but I will not give him the privilege of seeing me cry. "I want both of you out and I mean now. You know what never mind I'll go for now, but when come back you better be gone and so had your stuff. Anything left in here will be burnt of sent to the goodwill."

After today I have to find a new place to live, because there is no way I can walk in here and not see what I did today over and over again in my head. I collect a few of my things before walking back out to the living room to leave. As I reach the from door I turn once more to look over the place. When I do I see Joshua standing there with Katrina wrapped in his arms and she has a smirk on her face. I ignore them and walk out the door feeling completely ripped apart.

While sitting in my car I keep thinking about how my life as turned out like this. I grab my phone dialing the first number that comes in to my mind. After a few moments they answer and I ultimately break down. I try to speak but nothing comes out except sobs. I can hear the caller doing their best to calm me down but nothing is working. A couple minutes pass and I am finally able to speak.

"I need you." Is all I say before the other person has hung up and I know their on their way.

I continue sobbing until my door is opened, and I am being wrapped in the arms of the only person that can console me. When his arms go around me I somehow know everything will be alright. He always seems to have this effect on me.