Chapter 16 (revised)

The chapter is dedicated to spiritualray! Thanks for the awesome comments and for reading my book! Please don't forget to vote and if you like the story please share it with your friends!

Much love M.

********************************************

Stunned does not even begin to describe what I am feeling. Did he really just ask me to kiss him in a round about way? Do I want to kiss him? Oh my this is too much. Surely he's only joking, right? Looking over his face I can tell that he is serious about this and is waiting for my answer. What am I suppose to do? I sit there thinking about what to do whenever I hear him speak.

"Answer the question Mia."

"I........I......" I'm still trying to wrap my head around all of this, when I hear my phone ring. Thankful for the interruption I pick it up to answer.

"Hello."

"Miaaaaa." I hear the person on the other end of the line slur.

"Yeah."

"You don't sound too happy to hear my voice love."

"Probably because you're wasted." I say becoming annoyed.

"Awe love! Don't be like that." He slurs once more.

"I'm not in the mood for this tonight Tyler. Tell me where you are and I will send a cab to pick you up and take you home."

"I'm at a bar with Tom, my friend from college, and some more people that we've made friends with. They are so much fun, and I'm not going home right now, unless you meet me there." He says trying to sound seductive and failing due to all the alcohol running though his system.

He is really starting to get on my nerves. The only reason I can think he would be acting this way is the alcohol. He is starting to remind me of Joshua when he would drink, and I don't like it at all. This is not the same guy that I have spent the last few months getting to know, and care for.

"If you called just to agitate me, then I am going to hang up now. I'm not interested in what you are doing at some bar."

"That's not why I called. I actually do have a reason for ringing you."

"Then what is that reason?" I snap.

"You know what I want, so why don't you meet me at my place and give it to me?"

"Are you serious right now? This boy has lost his mind! I'll be right back."I say to Austin, who in return says okay as I start to walk towards his room.

"Who are you talking to Amelia? That better have not been a guy I heard answer you!"

"Calm down Tyler, that was Austin. You know good and well that's where I am at. Again I told you when I talked to you this morning I was going to be spending the evening with him." I say sitting on the edge of Austin's bed.

"I just don't understand why you're still there! Don't you think it's a little too late to still be there?"

"Excuse me?!" I ask becoming more annoyed. "Who do you think you are, my father?!"

"You can call me daddy if that's what you're into. Are you going to leave and meet me back at mine?"

"No Tyler I'm not. I've only been with Austin for a few hours and I'm not leaving, especially to do what you're wanting me to do."

"So what you're saying is you'd rather be with him than your boyfriend?"

"No, that's not what I'm saying, and you know it. Why are you acting this way towards me?"