Chapter 12 (revised)

"I believe my man told you he wasn't interested, so why don't you scurry along."

The look on her face is priceless. Where is my camera when I need it? She huffs, flips her hair, and walks away. Can we say attention seeker anyone? I never understood why it is when a man says they aren't interested, women keep trying. Can they not take the hint? As I look up to Tyler, I notice he is looking at me with a smirks on his face and I smile at him. He pulls me around to where I am in front of him and leans down to my ear.

"So I'm your man now?" The feels he makes me have by whispering in my ear are so much stronger thanks to the alcohol running through my system.

"Do you wanna be?"

"You have no idea how bad I wanna call you mine."

"Then I'm yours." When I say this I hear him breath sharply.

"Now that your mine I can do this?" He asks kissing me on my neck.

"Uh huh." I answer.

"And this?" He says slowly moving up my cheek.

"Yep."

"What about this?" He says finally kissing my lips.

"Anytime you want. Besides I kinda like it when you do that."

"Oh really?" He smirks down at me again.

"Yeah!" I say wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him to me. "It also mean that no other woman gets to touch you, ever, because you're mine."

"Yes it does, and as long as you're touching, I don't need anyone else love."

"Good. Now that everything is settled come meet my friends." I say pulling him to the group.

When we walk up to them we are still hand in hand. Austin looks down at our hands then back up to my face and turns away from us taking a drink. I notice Kylie and Chad in a conversation and Melanie has completely disappeared. Austin stand up saying hey to Tyler and then walks off towards the bar.

"Hey Kyles, where's Melanie?" I ask.

"She had to run to the restroom. Who's this?" She asks already knowing exactly whom he is.

"This is Tyler, Tyler this is one of my best friends Kylie." As I'm saying that Melanie walks up. "And this is Melanie, Melanie, Tyler."

"God you're hot!" Melanie blurts out. "Mia I know you said he's all yours, but are you sure you can't share him."

About the time she asks this, Tyler takes a sip of his drink and chokes on it. I laugh while patting him on the back.

"Are you okay?" I whisper to him. Tyler just shakes his head and looks at me. "You know your cute when you're flustered."

"Baby I'm not cute," he smirks while leaning close to my ear. "You know that sexy is a better word to describe me."

He places a kiss under my ear then pulls back wrapping his arms around me and holds me close. I look back to Melanie and finally answer her question.

"I'm sure." I say smiling at her. "He's all mine! By the way, what's up with Austin?"

"You already know?" Kylie says matter of factly.

"No I don't or I wouldn't have asked."

"We'll talk later." She says.

"Alrighty then. Dance with me? " I ask turning to face Tyler.

"Lead the way love."

I grab him by his hand and lead him onto the dance floor. Once out there I lock my arms back around his neck and pull him close. Tyler just brings his arm around my waist and smiles down at me.