14 | Chocolate Parchment

Chapter Fourteen: Chocolate Parchment

His lips twitched. "Uh," coughed Sirius, his eyes glinting in the dim lighting. "What are you guys doing?"

"You look really comfortable there, Remus," sniggered James, "humping a guy. He looks quite the specimen." Sirius and James roared with laughter, leaning on each other for support as if what they'd said was the funniest thing in the world.

Faith stared with a gaping mouth and Remus' grip loosened. She looked at him, whispering through gritted teeth, "Can I hurt them now?"

Remus held his hands up innocently, "I'm not holding you back. But," he paused, leaning closer, "it wouldn't hurt to play along."

Faith raised her eyebrows in response as she noticed the glint in his eyes. Smirking, she understood what he meant. Faith whirled around to face the two who had doubled over on the floor, muttering in annoyance, "We were really getting it on there, you know! Couldn't you have knocked?"

James replied breathlessly, "Wh-what?"

"The one room where I thought you could slither in..." she looked remorsefully at Remus, who clenched his jaw in annoyance.

"Honestly, James, Sirius, I thought I told you not to come in here after detention."

"Yeah but we thoughtㅡ"

"Well, you thought wrong," she huffed, holding onto Remus' arm. "Come on, let's go; I know a place."

"Wait!" Sirius called, all traces of amusement completely erased as he came to believe the situation. "Where are you guys going?"

Remus held out his arms and she leapt into them so he was holding her bridal style. Faith smirked. "They don't call it the Shrieking Shack for nothing."

They left the room and were followed by silence. "Give it three seconds," whispered Remus as he slowly made his way down. "Three, two, oneㅡ"

"WAIT!"

"STOP THERE -"

"- DON'T GO ANY FURTHER -"

"- AND BY FURTHER WE MEAN INTO HER."

There was a thunder of steps and shouts of preventative innuendos before someone flew past them and pulled Faith out of Remus' hold, taking them both by surprise. "Hey, what are you doing?!" she snapped, turning slightly to see James hold on to her like a lifeline. "Let me go, give me back to him!"

Sirius was holding Remus back, who was fighting to get to her. "Faith!"

"Remus!"

"Faith!"

"Remus!"

"Faiㅡ!"

"Shut up!" snapped Sirius and James together.