96

"I'm so excited for Marco and Jas to get here." Celeste grinned crazily, her smile spreading from ear to ear. "We haven't hung out in..."

"A while." Bailey finished.

"Northhill High! Lemme hear ya yell!" Jasper from the distance, running down the road.

"NORTHHILL HIGH WILL SEND YOU TO HELL!" The others cheered (except for Nettie, who stood quite amused and confused).

"Yo guys, what's up?" Marco smiled, his grin widening as Jasper wrapped his arm around Marco.

"Nothing much. Just waitin' for you, boo!" Celeste winked and laughed.

"Where's Destiny?" Marco looked over Celeste, searching for someone.

"Oh, she's getting something from her car." Celeste rolled her eyes. "Ever the mysterious one."

"Bailey, my Number One." Jasper said, walking over and giving Bailey a quick hug. "You look great."

"Thank you. You too." Bailey smiled softly.

Marco scoffed. "He always looks great."

"Hey everybody," Teagan called out amongst the chatter. "This is Nettie. My lovely girlfriend." Nettie nervously waved and greeted them. To her surprise, the group seemed to light up, giving her eager greetings in return.

"Hey guys!" An auburn-haired girl jogged in, turning to Nettie in confusion. "Who's this?"

"Nettie. My name is Nettie. Who are you?" She asked. The girl seemed to be caught off-guard.

"Oh, I'm Destiny."

•••
a/n; sorry for the disappearance! in return, you get a Destiny cameo! i realize i never gave her an official face claim... oops!

EDIT: by the way, Northhill High's cheer is inspired by Westerberg High's cheer from Heathers :)

QOTC: use some emojis to describe your emotions rn?? idk
AOTC: 😐🤷‍♀️⛈☔️