73

The next morning, Teagan found Nettie in the bathroom messing around with her hair, staring at her tangles and curls in the mirror.

"Whatcha doing?" Teagan asked.
"Nothing. Just thinking." Nettie sighed and wheeled out of the bathroom, grabbing her bag and heading for the door.
"Where are you going?"
"Out. For groceries. I was gonna surprise you with pancakes but you're all out of food. See ya in a little bit!"

•••
a/n; "why aren't they in school?!" bc nettie is taking a gap year and teagan is not going to college-- the reason i included this chapter is because i wanted to show that nettie and teagan have actual lives outside of just them two, which i've done a horrible job of thus far.

1. my best friend likes my crush so that's fun :/ go read some of 'pssh' for me explaining it a little but not very much

2. qotc: is the purpose of young love fun or experience?
MY ANSWER: fun, in a sense. young people know very well for the most part that they are probably not going to wed their young partners. it's logically implausible. i think it's just the rush that kids, teenagers, and young adults get while dating that makes dating so enjoyable. it's not for the xp, it's for the game itself! (wow nerdy analogy good job kat)