69

"Tickets for two please." Teagan smiled to the middle-aged woman working at the ticket stand.

"Ooh, I remember when I went to the aquarium when I was little with my best friend!" The woman smiled.

Teagan and Nettie held up their hands, which were tightly enclosed in each other.

The lady looked at them with a puzzled expression on her face.

"We're dating." Nettie smiled, only be met with more confusion. Teagan chuckled before speaking.

"Yep. We make out like all the time. Toooootally gay. Not straight. Nope. We kiss, hug, hold hands. Romantically. Homosexually. Dating, lady. Dating."

The lady scowled. "Sorry, we're sold out." She said and slammed down the protective metal screen to the box she was enclosed in.

"Hey! What the hell?! You can't do this!" Teagan screamed, banging on the door.

"It's no use. Hey, it's fine. It's alright. We can... go somewhere else...?" Nettie offered, placing her hand on her girlfriend's shoulder. "Let's not let some homophobes ruin our day."

"They're not afraid of us." Teagan mumbled. "They're just assholes."

•••
a/n; UNRELATED TO THE STORY... I JUST FIGURED OUT I HAVE A CRUSH. HHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh

ANYWAYS, QOTC: TELL ME ABOUT YOUR CRUSH!! (OR YOUR MOST RECENT ONE YOU CAN THINK OF)