Chapter 21: Epilogue

Well here it is....the true end to my first story!   I'm so happy that I persisted to the finish and it's all thanks to you guys!!! :D    All your support whether it was leaving a comment, becoming a fan or simply reading has really been my source of energy.  I appreciate you all! ~ <3  

And with that mushy author's note, I give you my final chapter

_______________________________

Rebirth of a Nation

POV Michelle

Now seriously....where did that girl go?!  

I ran through the familiar halls of headquarter 3, opening every door, peering down every corridor, and even knocking on every bathroom stall!  Looking for someone is not a big deal....but given the size of headquarter 3 and the meeting I just interrupted...one can only keep their cool through so much.

That meeting I barged in on was so mortifying! I try to erase that from my mind.  I still can't believe that headquarter 3 has become an official place where representatives of countries rendezvous to discuss matters of international peace. It's busy, but I'm glad things are heading in the right direction.

I stop my thoughts because I have a more pressing matter at hand!  I make my way to the lounge....and I can't believe my eyes.  Before me, I find my missing person...sleeping on the couch.

I apologize to one of the ambassadors of Hiratana noting that he has clearly seen something he shouldn't have.  He leaves the lounge with a laugh and a coffee.

"Miss Rina Orthion!!! Get. Up. Right. Now!!!" I yell.

"Holy!" she shouts in surprise and nearly falls off the couch.

She rubs her eyes and gives a big yawn.

"Geeze Michelle.  I nice morning kiss would have worked much better." She jested.

"Now's not the time for cracking humour missy. Do you realize that you have a very important meeting with very important people in less than twenty?!" I say with urgency.

"Ahhhh! But I'm sooo tired!" she gives a pout and crosses her arms like a child in a tantrum.

"Well, you'll be happy to know that Yuuna will be attending the gathering as the representative of Hiratana.  Seems like the people have finally agreed to put her in charge of international relations." I sneakily add.

As soon as my words reach her ears, Rina stands up and turns serious.  It's like I'm looking at a different person....

"Michelle, pass me my folder."
I hand it to her.

"And it's room 307?" she asks.

"309." I correct.

"How do I look?"

"Good." I smile at her new initiative.  I'm so proud of myself.

She walks towards the lounge door to exit but before going she turns.

"What is it?" I raise an eyebrow at her.

"So....when I see Yuuna should I greet her with a 'I haven't seen you in forever' kiss or should I push her to the wall and give her a 'omg I want you right now' kiss?" she beams with happiness....

At that point, if there was visible steam rising from my head, I wouldn't be surprised. 

"GO!" I roar.

With that, Rina quickly leaves the room and shuts the door for her own protection.

First Meeting