Chapter 9

Bad News
POV Michelle

"Master Eros is coming! Everyone get up! Get the captain!!" an Orthion soldier screamed to alert everyone of Master Eros' arrival to Hiratana's border.

I abruptly woke from my slumber and quickly tied my hair into a messy bun hoping I looked somewhat presentable.  What in the world is all the commotion about?

I walk outside my tent to see a frantic soldier running at me. 

"Dr. Michelle! Master Eros is here! Can you please alert the captain?" the soldier pleaded.

"Fine, I'll get the captain," I said in dismay.  I don't know why he's asking me to get Sarah, it's not like we're that close...

I briskly walk over to Sarah's tent.  "Sarah! Get up! Master Eros is here! Hurry!"

I get no response.  I look over my shoulder to see Master Eros asking for the captain.  Damnit! Forget manners, you leave me no choice.

I open her tent and walk in.  "Get your ass out of....." I choke on my words before I can finish.

Before me, was an almost naked Sarah rubbing her sleepy eyes and an almost naked man lying right beside her.  "Why so noisy in the morning?" She groans.

"Oh god!" I close my eyes before further damage and rush out of the tent.  "Master Eros is here! Get out here now... with clothes!" I say sourly.

I walk away and hear Sarah telling the man to leave.  I guess her reputation does procede her.

I go to greet Master Eros to stall time for Sarah to 'get ready.'  Then I see her walk over confidently with not a guilt in the world.  I don't know how one can do that.  

Her and Master Eros give their handshakes and the debriefing starts.

"We will be pushing into Hiratana territory.  We will go straight to their capital, where their leader resides." I hear Master Eros command.

"We and what army? Master Eros, this is suicide!" Sarah says in disbelief.

It's true, I don't know what he's thinking but we won't survive in an unknown territory and outnumbered.  However, Master Eros wouldn't budge from his decision and neglected further comment from Sarah.  Something fishy is in the air and I want to know what.

A Bold Move
POV Rina

It's been three days since I was declared a prisoner in Hanabi village and I must say I've never felt so alive.  Every experience is exciting and there's always something new to learn.  It's like this new country is a whole new world.  I've never felt so at peace with myself.

 Yet, there was one thing that was anything but peaceful and that's my uncontrollable lust for Yuuna.  I want to get closer to her so badly but she's like a brick wall! It's frustrating!

I'm lying like a starfish on the dojo floor and I turn to see Yuuna swinging a bamboo sword.  Her form is flawless and her swings are clean.  Aside from her training, I have to mention her perfect figure and long glossy black hair that never seems to go unkempt.  But what I really noticed these last few days is that she's got an endless amount of cute expressions which makes you want to tease her non stop.  My heart races just when she's around.

I let my eyes linger until I finally pick up a bamboo sword and begin to swing it beside her.  She just gives me a quick glance, continuing with her training.

"Soo... Yuuna, I have a request if you are willing," I ask.

"What is it?" she replies.

"Would you take me to that beautiful area with the pond, flowers, and arch bridges?" I brighten up at the possibility.