Chapter 4

So the story did start off a little ... harsh but it is becoming more light hearted. Don't worry, the steamy, hot scenes have yet to come ;-) There will be more Rina x Yuuna encounters!!

Orthion's Headquarter 3
POV Rina

I found myself back at Orthion's headquarter 3 by nightfall. I ignored the alcohol-induced cheering around me and the congrats I was receiving for today's victory. All on my mind was that fight. No, that woman...Yuuna. Damnit! I couldn't get her out of my mind! It must be...must be her mastery with her sword, her graceful movements, her flawless skin, her angelic voice...

"Earth to Rina!"

I break from my thoughts to see Sarah waving her hand in front of my face for my attention. And thank the lord she did.... my mind was going into dangerous areas...

"Captain." I simply nod and reply.

"Thaaat's it?! Gawsh we just friggin' won. Everyone loves you (points to me). Where the hell is your excitement?! AND stop calling me caaptain - makes me feel like an uptight old fart. I would like to inform you that I'm only 29. Hmph!" Sarah crosses her arms and pretends to be angry.

I can't help but be a little entertained. Sarah had definitely been drinking as she reeks of alcohol. Twenty nine she says.... Sarah does look youthful but not too young because she fits that 'sexy, flirty, dangerous' stereotype of a woman too perfectly. Put bluntly, her curvy body and big bust would make any fellow woman jealous. Her long wavy blonde locks of hair do not help either.

"Sorry Sarah. Just kind of tired. I think I'm going to hit the showers before bed." I apologetically look at her. "But you keep having fun." I give her a half smile.

"Awww that's it? The fun hasn't even begun yet! I was hoping you'd be here when things get more... heated up." She says in a sultry voice as she steps a little closer.

I can't help but fidget a little. That flirty comment was unexpected. I try to think of something to say.

"Fine, fine. I'll let you go this time." Sarah smiles at my clear discomfort.

"G'night!" I quickly reply and head out of the party room to the showers.

After a little directional difficulties, I finally find the shower room. Headquarter 3 is definitely more high tech and spacious. It doesn't possess the fierce atmosphere of Master Law's headquarter 1. I strip down, putting my clothing into a locker. I grab a towel from the stock cabinet and walk into a shower stall. I clear my head and let the hot water just soothe my body. I stroke my hands through my long hair to remove tangles or any filth from today's battle. After 15 minutes or so, I turn off the tap and wrap the towel around my body. I walk back to the locker room and open the locker containing my clothes.

"Found you!"

I'm startled by the voice behind me and quickly turn around to see Sarah. As I turn, my towel loosens but I hold onto it with both my hands to prevent it from falling completely. At least it's covering my front. I look up.."Sarah, wha..what are you doing here?"

She has a mischievous smile on her face. I bet she's getting a laugh of how I'm so flustered.

"I forgot to tell you something earlier, so I searched you out." She says, continually smiling.

"Could it not wait until morning?" I say and fidget with my towel, trying to make myself less awkward.

"It was just-too-important," she says each word clearly and slowly.

"Okay, so what is it?" I give her a questioning look.

Then Sarah suddenly prowls closer and I try stepping back only to find my back up against the lockers. I hear a bang as she plants both her hands on either side of my head. Our body's aren't touching but her face is dangerously close to mine. I'm pretty much trapped. I can feel a rush of heat go to my cheeks.