Cant Do It

SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED.......... IVE BEEN REALLY BUSY

Kate's P0V

We were sitting on Adams bed. I was a few day after Damien had made us realize I was pregnant.

I was pretty scared. I didn't think I'd make a good mother. I mean I liked kids but it would be my own baby.

What if Adam didn't want him or her for that matter? What is Tom made us abort the baby or give the baby up for adoption?

No. I wouldn't let anyone take my baby.

Damien walked in and sat down next to me.

"Soooo. Are you okay. I mean with the pregnancy thing and all?"

"What do you mean okay" I gave him a look and he replied, "I mean like do you want it and stuff."

I gave him an incredulous look, "Of course I want to keep my baby. Shouldn't Adam be asking these questions? Wait... Is he okay with it?"

Adam had been pretty much avoiding me since we found out. The only time I saw him was when we would go to sleep.

"He wants to keep it if you do."

I smiled a bit. I was happy he wanted my-our baby. Our. It sounded so weird. Our. I guess it was ours. Hmmm. I kinda like it...

Damien just rubbed my back a bit and said he had to go. He walked out but I really didn't notice. I was to caught up in my thoughts.

I just sat there until the door opened. I assumed it was Adam or maybe Abby wanting to play.

But I was surprised to see when I looked up, Tom. He had a smirk on his face that didn't look like good news.

He walked up to me and grabbed me by the arm. He half dragged me out of the room down the stairs and then threw me at Adams feet.

Adam hastily helped me up asking if I was okay.

I watched Tom as I clung to Adams arm.

"When were you going to tell me huh."

I wasn't sure who he was talking to or what about.

"Hey boy I'm talking to you answer me!" Shouted Tom.

Adam stiffened and since the who part was cleared up the 'What?' part grew bigger in my brain.

"I don't-" Before Adam could even finish Tom slammed his hand down on the table.

"Boy, don't play dumb with me! You know! Her! When were you going to tell me!"

"I wasn't planning on telling you." Adam casually shrugged off.

This only angered Tom more. He raised hand to smack Adam when the front door burst open.

*

*

*

Thats when a man I had never seen came in. He walked up to Tom and punched him right in the face.

I silently cheered on the inside. The man then motioned to Adam to follow.

Grabbing Abby's hand all four of us walked out.

We piled into and big black truck to find Damien sitting in shot gun.

We drove for what felt like hours. At some point I past out on Adam.

When I woke up I was in someone's arms. I groaned a little and snuggled into the warm familiar scent of Adam.

His gripped tightened on me and I felt him set me down on very soft bed. He rapped his arms around me and I quietly said, " Where are we?"

"It doesn't matter. All that matters is that we are safe. Now sleep!"

I closed my eyes an before I fell asleep I yawned and said, " But I know you'll tell me exactly later."

He put his arms around me and I passed out almost immediately...

-----------------------------------

WHERE SHOULD THEY BE???