Moms

THANK YOU READERS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kate's POV:

Adam then stood with pride. Selena frantically looking around for someone to supports her she looked at Damien.

"Damien sweety. I'm your mother right. You love me."

Giving her a look of disgust brushed past her without a second look. She ran to Tom crying. Stroking her hair he soothed her.

Adam took the chance to grab my arm and Abby's hand and run up the stairs. I stumbled multiple times and once in Adam's room I collapsed onto the floor.

Adam sat Abby on the bed and handed her Alfred. She hugged him and watched as Adam helped me.

I know he only did those things so he wouldn't get smacked, and he didn't mean to hurt me but I felt uneasy around him.

But of course if we were around Damien or Tom I'd be on Adams arm. So when he came towards me I flinched back.

He grabbed my arm lifting me into his arms. He put me on the bathroom counter, and dabbed a damp washcloth on my head wound.

When he finished he gabbed me a new shirt and handed it to me staring intently at me. Giving him the "turn around" look he sighed and turned.

I ripped my dirty blood stained shirt off replacing it with the fresh one. He turned back around and lifted me off the counter setting me down on the marble bathroom floor. The tile felt cold on my bare, dirty feet.

I took a step finding my legs sturdy and walk slowly into the room. I sat on the ground and stared at Adam.

He sat down next to Abby and said,

"You know I only did those things to you because if I didn't they would have hurt you worse. And they..."

He never finished his sentence because the door opened and he abruptly stopped speaking. Then Damien came in looking like he owned the place.

"What do you want Damien?" Adam asked

"Oh nothing little brother just some quality tine with my two favorite people in the world!" He said with a fake sarcastic smile.

Abby smiled and crawled off the bed and hugged Damien's leg.

"Damien? Will you play with me." Abby said with her cute little voice.

"Not right know Abby I have to talk to Adam. Maybe later."  he said

Abby's face fell and she walked over to me and sat down. I smiled at her and the Adam said,

"Hey Abby can you go to your room for a bit the big kids wana talk then we can place okay?"

Nodding Abby scampered from the room. Smirking Damien came over to me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into a standing position.

"Well its she even prettier up close."

Damien then commenced stroking

my hair. Then tilted my head up so I  was looking at him. He casually walked over , me in toe, to the couch.

He then forced me into his lap were I struggled for a second then gave up. I sat there as he petted me.

The entire time Adam was watching our every move.