Sold Again!

Kate's POV

Vampires. I looked around the room as I was wheeled through what they called the Auction House. Everyone was pale and beautiful just like the lady at the "pet" store. Then it really hit me all these people or should I say creatures were vampires. Every single one of them excpect for the humans in the cages. I was put down on the stage with the other girls. The vampires all sat down on in the seats bellow the stage. Knowing I would soon be standing on the stage I looked down at what I was wearing. Still in my black dress and heels I didn't feel pretty and sophisticated like at the party, but dirty and slutty. The dress seemed too short now and the shoes to high.

Once everyone was seated the announcer at the podium started a little speech saying,

"Welcome to the Auction. Today we have something special. The store Pet Plus & More has brought us some of there finest girls to be sold at our auction. These girls will be the starters of our auction. Let's have the first girl up."

I watched as the one girl was hauled to the middle of the stage. She was wearing torn jeans and a white           t-shirt. Her mascara ran down her face making it obvious she had been crying.

"She's 18 years old, A positive blood type, C cup, and not a virgin. She'd be a great sex slave, and she's got plenty of experience, if you no what I mean."

All the men laughed and the announcer started the biding. The numbers went higher and higher. She was sold at $ 950,000 to some creepy old guy with this sexual grin. The next girl for $ 760,000, and the next was $ 840,000. Then the next and the next until my cage was being opened. Squirming to the back of the cage I tried to get away from the man who was trying to get me out. I kicked him with my heel, and he used the chance to grab my ankle and pull me out.

"Ohhh she's a feisty one eh boys!" the announcer said. The men laughed again.

"This ones 16, O positive, C cup, and a virgin. She would be a great pet or sex slave. "

As man after man bid on me the cost of me went higher and higher. Until a lady stood up and bid,

"1 million dollars!"

The entire room went silent until the announcer boomed,

"Going once, going twice, sold to the lady in the fourth row to the left."

I was thrown down the stairs towards the lady. As I tripped down the stairs and fell a strong pair of arms picked me up. I looked to see who it was to notice I had never seen him before. The lady who had bought me told him she could hold onto me but the man said no.

"Oh come on Tom its fine give her to me." the lady said.

Tom signed saying, "I'm paying for her Selena, so I'll make sure she doesn't get away."

We walked up to a desk where a lady asked for Tom's credit card. Tom paid for me and lady gave him a bracelet.

"Make sure she keeps it on at all times. It says who owns her, their address, and their number." the desk lady said

I stood there trying to look small. I was scared, tired, and hungry. I didn't know these people or who I was being given to. All u was to be home, but I knew that would never happen.