Epiloge

Kates POV

My little Thane Neal was about 6 months old and so cute.

I had never thought birth would be as hard as it was. When I gave birth I was just sitting on the couch then Adam came in and hoisting me onto my feet and my water broke.

Me being me panicked but Adam was calm, cool , and collected. He picked me up and set me in the car grabbing Damien and driving us to he hospital.

When our little Thane finally came out I had thought he was huge bit apparently he was a bit small.

He had been so small with little mini fingers and toes. Damien had thought it was creepy. Thane looked a lot like Adam but he had my eyes. 

And Thane always smelled so good. It was probably just the baby soap I washed him in but it was like the best smell.

A few months after Thane was born we moved out of John and Graces house.

Now we lived in a three bedroom apartment. There was a room for everyone that lived here right now.

Damien had his own plus me and Adam did too. Thane had the smallest one and it was suppose to have been an office but whatever. He we small and until he go a sibling he wouldn't need anything else.

Kissing Thane's head I tickled his belly then kissed him again.

Thane giggled as I bounced him. Then I helped him stand as he sucked his fingers.

He was so cute when he laughed.

I think he might be teething not sure but it seems to be the time. I think.

"There's my little man," Adam said as he came into the room and plopping on the couch.

Adam kissed me on the cheek then Thane as Damien came in. Smirking he sat on the arm chair on the other side.

He thought we were to babyish around Thane. Damien had no idea about the serious conversations I have with Thane. Well one was conversations.

I turned Thane towards Damien making him wave to Damien. Thane laughed jumping a bit.

Damien waved back not really caring.  As he turned looking for the remote.

"Uncle Damiens being a poop," I said to Thane who again just giggled. That's how he answered most things or with little grunts.

The grunts were equally as cute because they were like a old man that was mad but in a baby's body.

It was one of the weirdest things I'd ever seen.

Chuckling Adam said,"Yea he is being a bit of a poop. "

Damien just shook his head and turned the tv on finally finding the remote.

"Damien I think Thane wants you to hold him," I said standing and making my way to Damien.

I handed Thane over to him then grabbed Adams hand running out before Damien could protest.

Running to the kitchen I kissed Adam.

Adam hoisted me onto the countered kissing me harder. I wrapped my fingers in his hair as he kissed down my neck.

"You know I'm liking this babysitter Damien thing,"I said smiling.

"Mhm," Adam murmured going back to my lips.

When we were finished Adam grabbed me a bannana and peeled it for me.

I took a piece and smiled.

"I love you," I said taking another chunck. Adam finished my bannana and threw the peel in the trash.

Coming between my legs he smiled and leaned close to my ear,"I love you too."