Getting to Know Her

Adams POV

Most of yesterday I didn't get to bond with Kate.

Well I guess you could call it bonding but we didn't know each other any better.

She'd calmed down enough to have dinner with us even if she ate and didn't look anyone in the eye or speak.

She seem to want to play with the baby but I don't think she was up for it.

But today would be different. We'd bond and no matter how hard I denied it I might tell her I had feelings for her.

I was at the table drinking a glass of blood and watching Grace feed Pamsy fruit loops.

Yes I know your like but she's a baby vampire. Well at first even if we were born from two vampires are still human just stronger.

At a certain age we start drinking blood and by 13 your a full fledged vampire.

The age we drink blood varies. I drank when I was 9 but Damien was at 7.

13 or puberty turns you into a full fledged vampire. You must drink blood or you die.

But Pamsy was still a baby.

I saw Kate come down the stair and I smiled. She hadn't willingly come out of the room unless I left because she wouldn't be left alone.

She kinda ran towards me and pretty much jumped on me.

She sat on my lap and then laid her head on my collar bone.

I chuckled and put my arms around her.

I saw her watching the baby and so did Grace. She knew the situation me and Kate were in.

Grace smiled at Kate.

"Would you like to hold her?"

Kate nodded and stood up.

Grace picked Pamsy up and handed her to Kate.

When she held her she looked like it came natural. Her hip seemed perfect for Pamsy to sit on and the way she smiled so lovingly at her.

She was holding her and talking softly when suddenly she stop and her face went pale.

Practically throwing Pamsy at Grace she ran away.

I stood up and followed.

I found her in a bathroom puking. I walked in and held her hair rubbing soothing circle on her back.

When she was done she drank some water from the faucet and then turned back to the toilet and her body looked like it was about to puke but nothing came out.

She was dry heaving.

I felt so useless and bad she looked like she was in pain.

When she was down with that stage she just sat up against the wall.

I sat across from her and we just stared at each other.

"I don't know if I can do this Adam. I'm I'm scared and I don't think I can do it," Kate said with a tear in her eye.

I went over to her and put my arms around her, "You'll be fine. You'll be a great mother and your forgetting that you'll have me."

She laid her head back on my shoulder. She sighed and then said, "But that's what I mean. Ya you'll be there but I barley know you and you me."

I knew this would come up that's why I wanted to start to bond. I felt bad that I hadn't tried before and I stood up helping Kate too.

"That will change okay? We can start to bond and get to know each other and you won't feel like this." Kate just nodded and we walked out of the bathroom in silence.

HOPED YOU LIKED IT.

SORRY IT WAS SO SHORT BUT DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE...

GO TO THIS WEBSITE TO SEEE PICTURES OF WHAT I SAY PAMSY LOOKS LIKE:

http://www.alwaysrememberphoto.com/2013/03/16/4-month-old-baby-girl-butler-pa/