What?!

Sry for last chapter I accidentally updated at the wrong time sry ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kate's POV:

I sat there very stiff. Damien played with my neck. He licked it then nibbled.

I was terrified. I looked at Adam and his face was a mask of anger.

My eyes grew wide as I felt Damien's teeth set a position to drink from me.

I screamed as his teeth sunk into my skin. His teeth went threw my skin like knife threw butter.

I could feel him taking big gulps. I whimper and that sent Adam over the edge.

He threw himself at Damien. His teeth were ripped out of my neck. It hurt so bad. At the same moment Adam pushed me aside so that I wouldn't get in the middle of their fight.

He used to much force and I hit the wall and then everything went black.

Adams POV

I threw myself at Damien he pushed me over the edge.

Pushing Kate out of the way we fought.

Throwing punches, growling, and hissing. Then hearing a low whimper I looked to see Kate knocked out.

Angering me more I finally gained the upper hand on our fight. I was on top and I hit Damien in the head hard.

He whimpered something I had never heard him do.

He laid there defeated and I felt bad. He may be bad but he was still my brother.

I released him and went over to Kate. She neck was bleeding from Damien's fangs being ripped from her.

I licked it closing up the wound. The gently set her on my bed.

Looking over I saw Damien sitting in the corner. Walking over I crouched down and saw that Damien had a grieving face.

"Im sorry. I'm sorry. I never meant to be like this. Dad made me."

I gave him a questioning look. He just shook his head and put his head in his hands.

               ----- Next Week-----

Kate's POV

It had been a week since the incident.

I was sitting in the bedroom while Adam and Damien talked.

It turned out that Damien was only like the way he was for in fear of there father.

He had made him kill his last slave and ever since then he was terrified.

The it way to mask it was to pretend he had no emotions or a soul.

I watched as they conversed. Then Abby came in and crawled on my lap.

I started to braid her hair when I felt nauseous. I set Abby quickly on the bed and ran to the bathroom.

I pucked the whole content of my stomach. I felt Adams arms around me.

He lifted me up when I was finished, siting me down on the bed.

Me and Adams relationship had changed as well. He had slowly started to care for me and at he same time I feel for him.

He felt my head. When be pulled his hand back he had a confused face.

"You don't even feel hot? What's wrong?"

I had no idea... That's when Damien came over.

"Adam its pretty obvious."

We both gave him a confused look and he smirked and continued.

"The night she came.... Come on don't make me say it."

Then it clicked. Oh. My. God.

I was pregnant from the night Adam was forced to rape me.