Surprise! Part 2

Justin's POV:

YN's been gone all day and I miss her so much. I called Scooter and told him to come over. I need some company while YN was with Diamond. I waited around for Scooter and when I heard the doorbell ring, I opened it and it was Scooter.

"Why'd you call me over here?" He asked, plopping down on my couch.

"Because YN's spending some time with Diamond, and I need someone to talk to." I said.

"Well, what's going on?" He asked.

I sat down next to him on the couch. "YN has been throwing up lately, and I think-"

"Wait, are you trying to tell me that-"

"Yes, I am. I'm not positive, but I think she is." I shrugged. I never thought that this would happen so soon. Don't get me wrong, I really do wanna have a family with YN, but I didn't think that it'd happen so soon. If she is, I'll be the happiest guy in the world. If she's not, then I'd be disappointed.

"Well, lets just hope she's not." He said. I was taken back from what he just said.

"What the fuck did you just say?" I hissed.

"Come on, Justin. You have a career. A successful career. So does YN. You guys don't wanna ruin that." He explained.

"Don't you dare say that." I hissed again. "Family comes first before my career. You know what? You're so damn selfish."

"Excuse me?" His eyes widened.

"You heard me!" I raised my voice. "Your so damn selfish . All you think about is our career. You don't give a fuck about us. If we want to start a family, that's OUR decision. Not yours."

"How can you say I don't give a fuck about you guys? You're like my son, and YN's like my daughter. I love you both for you. Not your career. I'm just trying to help."

"Well," I got up from the couch. "You're doing a shitty job."

"Justin, don't talk to me like that." He threatened.

"Like what?" I hissed.

"Like I'm YOUR son. I know how you feel right now. I just want you to think twice about this. Being a parent isn't easy. It's gonna take a lot of responsibility. I don't want you to rush into things you're not ready for."

"Who said I wasn't ready?" I crossed my arms.

He didn't say anything. He stood up and sighed. "If this is what you want, then fine. I'll support you no matter what."

I smiled. "Thanks, Scooter." I gave him a hug.

I heard the door open and close. It was YN and Diamond. YN looked nervous and scared. "Justin, I know your noticed me throwing up for the past few days. I decided to take the test, and it turns out I'm actually-" YN was cut off by someone knocking at the door.

"I got it." Diamond insisted and walked to the door. Diamond came back in the living room with a girl. My jaw dropped when I seen her.

"Caitlyn?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Hey, Justin. Long time no see." She smiled.

"What're you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm here for this." She walked up to me and pressed her lips against mine. I quickly pushed her back. I looked at YN, and she looked pissed. Just like she was before she beat Selena's ass.

"I love you, Justin." She walked up to me again, but this time, YN stood in front of me.

"Bitch, you better leave or else you'll end up like Selena." YN threatened.

"Please. If you touch me, I'll call the cops." She got in her face. YN clenched up her fist.

"It's okay, YN." Diamond pushed her aside so now she was in Caitlyn's face.

Oh shit.

"If you touch my sister, I'll kill you." She threatened.

"Who the fuck are you? Her bodyguard?" She laughed.

"No, bitch. I'm her sister. You better leave now, or else I'll beat the shit out of you then shoot a bullet through your damn skull."

"Yeah. Like I'm supposed to believe you'll actually do that." She smirked.

"Don't test her." YN warned. I grabbed her arm and pulled her close to me. I know shit is about to go down.

"Shut up." She hissed at YN.

"Okay, that's it. You have three seconds to leave." Diamond said. Caitlyn still stood there.

"No."

"Three."

"No."

"Two."

"No."

"One." Caitlyn smacked her across the face. Diamond laughed.

"You shouldn't have done that." She said before punching her in the jaw. She fell onto the floor and Diamond jumped on top of her and started punching her over and over. No one stopped her because she deserves it.

She dragged her by her hair banged her face into the window, making the glass crack. Damn!

"You still wanna talk shit!?" She screamed before picking her up and slamming her on the coffee table. The table broke. Caitlyn's face started bleeding. Diamond kept kicking her over and over in the face then kneeled down and started choking her. Caitlyn struggled to get out of her grip, but Diamond's stronger.

"Stop!" Caitlyn begged.

"Now you wanna beg, bitch?" She asked. Diamond stopped and went into her purse and pulled out a pistol and aimed it at Caitlyn's face.
__________________________

Uh oh! Diamond isn't joking around now!

There's another chapter for you guys!!!!

Thanks for reading!!!! :)