Conversation Gone Wrong

"Yeah I wanted to talk to you but your sister was talking to you instead." Justin said while sitting up from the bed. You walked over to the bed but you didn't sit down because you were too mad too. "Why would you embarrass me like that?" You said with mad look. "I just wanted to entertain everyone. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm so sorry." Justin said with a guilty voice. "That's not enough Justin. You just can't expect me to forgive you just because your sorry." You said with a disappointed voice. "I need a break from this." You said. " Need a break from what?!" Justin yelled.

"From us?" Justin yelled even louder making you jump. "I think that we should take a break from each other for a day or two." You said with a shaky voice. "Why? I don't get why your doing this!" Justin said with anger. "I'm not breaking up with you I'm just saying we need to be part for a couple days." You said with a calm voice. "WHY DO YOU WANNA BE AWAY FROM ME?!" Justin yelled which made you jump again. "Your not being yourself right now. This morning you were you and when you went on Ellen you weren't being you. So I'm just gonna stay at a hotel until we're back to normal." You said. "So when I told Ellen that I loved you that wasn't being me?" Justin looked over at you with disappointment and anger. "That part was you but I'm not so sure about the part with Selena and how your going to make me forgive you after you said that." You said calmly but in your head you were mad just thinking about what he said. "WHAT THE F*** _______!" Justin yelled even louder. "Okay I don't even get why you're yelling right now. I didn't force you to say that. So is that how you really feel about me Justin?" You said with a sad look on your face. "What are you talking about?" Justin said with a confused look. "Is that why you wanted to get back together with me? Just because you thought you could pull off one of your moves?" You said with a sad and angered tone. "No of course not." Justin said. "Then why would you do that to me? You only thought about yourself! Did you think about how I would feel if you said that? I know the answer it's a HELL NO!" You yelled. "WE'LL MAYBE IF YOU QUIT BEING SO **** EMOTIONAL THEN I WOULDN'T HAVE A REASON TO SAY THAT!" Justin said while looking straight into your eyes with pure hatred. You couldn't handle it right now so you made your way to the door. But you stopped while opening the door. "By the way us girls are always emotional. I love you and I don't deserve this at all. Especially what you put me through last time." You said before leaving and slamming the door behind you.

Diamond was standing on the stairs looking at you. "Are you okay little sis?" Diamond said while making her way over to you. "No. I told Justin that I was going to stay at a hotel for a day or two just to give us a little break and then he just gone crazy." You said while crying. "You want me to kill him?" Diamond said with a smile to try and cheer you up. You laughed a little. "No but thanks. He's probably gonna be okay while I'm gone." You said. "Can you do me a favor for me Diamond?" You said. "Sure anything for you." Diamond said while giving you a hug. "Could you stay with me at the hotel please?" You said while letting go of the hug. "Of course I am. I'm not gonna stay here with Justin because I'll end up killing him and arrested." Diamond said with a smirk on her face. You laughed again but even harder. "Thank you for being here with me right now." You said with a smile. "I'll never abandon you. I'm here by your side always." Diamond said. "You don't know how much that means to me." You said giving Diamond another hug. "I'll help you pack." Diamond said gesturing towards your bedroom. You both walked in and started packing up overnight things like toothbrush and toothpaste, clothes, shoes, jewelry, etc. when you guys were all done you went down stairs. "Can you start up the car? I'll be out there in a minute." You said while giving Diamond your keys to the car. "Yeah." Diamond said while heading out. You made your way to Chaz who was watching TV. "Are you okay _______?" Chaz said with a worried look. "I'm fine. I just wanted me and Justin to have a break from each other for a day or two." You said. "I don't believe that your alright but I'm not gonna go along with it for now." Chaz said with a smile. "Here, let me help you with the luggage's." Chaz said while grabbing the handle of the luggage. "Thank you so much Chaz." You said. "No problem at all." Chaz said with that same smile on his face. You both walked outside and to the car. Diamond was sitting in the drivers seat waiting for you. Chaz put the luggage's in the trunk before going inside. You got in the passengers seat, put on your seat belt and you and Diamond drove off.

__________________________

Now, since I switched it up, I like the story better.

I don't know why, but for some reason I made Justin kinda bipolar in this chapter.

Thanks for reading!!!! :)