Brother and Sister Talk

Justin's POV:

Uh oh. I have a feeling this is going to be bad. The only time she talks about Spark is if she's threatening me.

No joke.

Last time she she wanted to "talk" to me about Spark, she ended up threatening to cut me open and pull out my insides. She really meant it too.

"I wanted to tell you about what me and Spark were talking about. She didn't want me to tell you, but I'm telling you anyway because this is too important to keep as a secret." She put her hand on my knee.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's about her ex. He wasn't a very nice guy. He would sexually, mentally, and physically harass her every time she would try to leave him. Before all of that first started happening, she would have sex with him constantly whenever she thought of you. I know it seems like she would never do that, but she did. I'm not telling you this because I want you to feel horrible or anything like that. I'm telling you this because I don't want Spark keeping any secrets from you." Diamond explained.

This is too much to take in. She's went through a lot in the past and I hate bringing it up. This guy really hurt her, and I don't want her going through that ever again.

"Well, you don't have to worry about that because I'm gonna keep her safe no matter what. She's never gonna go through that again." I gave her a small weak smile.

"I know you will. Now, let's talk about sex." Diamond suggested.

I nearly choked on my spit when she said that.

"Excuse me?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You heard right, Bieber Boy. The only thing that I was gonna tell you is don't pressure her into having sex. I know you won't do that, but I'm just telling you. If I hear from Spark that you've been pressuring her, which I hope I won't hear, I'll cut off your dick and burn it to ashes. Got it?" She explained to me.

She scares me.

"Got it. I'll wait until she's ready." I put my hands up in surrender.

"Good. She's becoming an adult faster than I thought, but I still treat her like a child. If someone even looks at her in a weird way, I'll knock there teeth out. If someone even bumps her, I'll put them in the hospital." She said.

"What's your point exactly?" I asked.

"What I'm trying to say is that Sparks has been through a lot in her life, and I don't want her to get hurt again. I just want you to be her last boyfriend. Hopefully you'll marry her soon."

"Oh I will, Diamond. I want her to be mine forever."

"Good. Now, spend some time with your future wifey." She said.

"Okay. Thanks for the.... brother and sister talk Diamond." I smiled before leaving the room.

We do need some alone time together. I mean alone alone. Like no one to interrupt us. I have the perfect plan.

__________________________

Sorry I didn't update for a long time. I'm not gonna give you guys a bullshit excuse. The reason why I didn't update is because I forgot about wattpad. I haven't used it for weeks. Probably a month or two. It doesn't mean I'm not sorry. I really am sorry.

Besides that.......

I'M BACK BITCHES!!!!!

I'm gonna be updating as much as I can from now on.

Thanks for reading!!!! :)