Surprise! Part 3

"Diamond! Don't!" YN yelled. Diamond looked at YN sympathetically.

"Fine. I won't kill her." She aimed at her knee and pulled the trigger. Caitlyn screamed in pain. I nearly threw up when I seen her bone and all the blood gushing out her knee. Diamond was gonna shoot again, but YN walked over to her and took the gun from her.

"It's okay, Diamond. You've done enough." YN said calmly. Diamond nodded before dragging Caitlyn out the house and slam the door.

"Come here." Diamond opened her arms. YN walked into them. "You know I could've done worse, right?"

YN giggled. "Yes, I know. Thanks for defending me."

"No problem, sis." She rubbed YN's back.

"Now, tell Justin." She turned YN around so we were now facing each other.

"Justin, I'm-" YN was cut off once again by the doorbell.

"If it's that bitch again. I'm shooting" Diamond said.

"I got it." YN said before walking to the door.

"Are you alright, Diamond?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. She just pissed me off when she smacked me. That's all. Sorry about your window and coffee table." She giggled innocently.

I laughed. "It's okay. I'll get a new one."

YN walked back in with a guy next to her. I looked at Diamond and back at him. That must be...

"Diamond?" He said. She turned around slowly, as if she knew exactly who it was.

"Jake?" She questioned.

__________________________

Woah!!!!

Oh snap!!!!

He's alive!!!!

Okay, I'm actually gonna make one more part before ending it!

Thanks for reading!!!! :)