Romantic Dinner

YN's POV:

Scooter and I drove to The Ryan Secrest radio studio. When we arrived, we were greeted by everyone who works here.

"Hey, YN! You can sit right here. We're starting in about a minute." The interviewer said.

"Thanks." I smiled, sitting don and putting on the white beats headphones.

"What's up, everyone! I'm here with the one and only YN." Ryan said.

"Hey, guys! Thanks for having me on here." I let out a girly giggle.

"No problem. I've been wanting to interview you for a long time, and now it's happening."

"Yeah. I can't wait to answer your questions." I joked. Everyone in the room laughed.

"Good. Ever since people heard about you being on here, the phone went crazy. Your fans have been calling like crazy. So, I decided to have them ask you questions before I ask you a few." Ryan explained.

"Okay." I nodded.

"Okay, here we go!" He pressed a button in front of him.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hi!" The girl said. She has a thick French accent.

"Hey, what's your name?" I asked.

"Omg! I can't believe I'm talking to my idol YN YLN! Oh, and I'm Natalya." She giggled constantly. It's cute.

"Hey, Natalya! So, what's your question for me?" I asked.

"My question is, when are you coming to Paris?" She asked.

"Uhh I don't know. I really wanna go there, and see my French fans." I said.

"Okay. Make sure you come to Paris whenever you get the chance." She said.

"I will. I promise." I smiled, even though she can't see it.

"Okay, next caller." He said, pressing the button again.

"Hey, YN. You have no idea how much I wanted to talk to you." She said. She has an American accent.

"Awww. That's so sweet. What's your name?" I asked.

"Hailey. My question is what is your best advice for girls looking for love?" She asked.

"The best thing to do is not go for the hottest guy. They might be hot, but they can also be assholes. Go for the the sweet ones. I'm not saying it's going to be easy, but some day your dream guy will come into your life." I explained.

I can give some pretty good advice about love, right? I know what she's been through before. Before Justin, I used to go after any guy who I found attractive, and they all ended badly. Either they cheated, they were a complete asshole, or they just wanted to have sex with me. When I met Justin, we did start out as best friends, then we dated. After we broke up we lost touch. I was a complete mess, until I started my singing career. I was in good shape after that. Then I had to tour with Justin. We got back together, and hopefully no one will be in the way this time.

"You're right. Thanks, YN." She said.

"No problem." I said.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I pulled it out and looked at the text. It was from Justin.

From: Justin<3

Hey, babe! Listening to your radio interview, and you sounds so sexy. I have a surprise for you when you get home. ;)

I smiled at my phone before texting him back.

To: Justin<3

Can't wait, and I know I sound sexy. ;)