Jail

YN's POV:

Two days after the whole 'incident', Scooter came to the house.

"What were you thinking, YN?" Scooter asked. "From what I heard, you almost killed her. Do you know what would happen to your fans if you actually killed her?"

"They would be happy." I smiled. "Nobody likes her, Scooter. Besides, I told you on the phone that I warned her to stay away from Justin, and she kept testing me still. I shouldn't even have to tell you that because you were there when I said it."

"You're right. I was there, but it doesn't mean you have to go all psycho on her."

"Yes it does. When I comes to Justin," I pointed at Justin, who was sitting down next to me. Scooter is standing. "No one, and I mean NO ONE, tries to steal him away from me."

"I get that you care. That's very sweet of you, but do you realize-"

"Scooter, enough with the damn questions! I get that I could've killed her, that was my goal. Justin was the one who stopped me from doing that. If he wasn't there, I'm pretty sure she'd be dead right now because I wouldn't have stop. I get that I'm gonna have paparazzi's up my ass because of this, but I don't care. I'll ignore them just like I do everyday."

"I'm glad you realize that-" Scooter was cut off by the doorbell.

"I got it." I stood up and walked to the door. I opened it, and a policeman was standing there.

"You're YN YLN, right?" The cop questioned.

"Yeah. What's wrong, officer?" I asked. My heart is now beating a thousand times per second. It feels like it's gonna pop out of my chest.

"You're under arrest for nearly killing Selena Gomez." He turned me around and I saw Justin and Scooter walking up to us.

"What the hell is going on, officer?" Scooter hissed. The cop ignored him and put the handcuffs on my wrists. He put them on so tight, my wrists are now throbbing.

"No, you can't take her!" Justin tried pulling towards him.

"Justin, don't. Just get me a lawyer. Fast." I demanded. The cop led me out of the house. We walked to the police car and he put me in the backseat. He walked around to the drivers seat and pulled off immediately.

Selena's going too far now. Way too far.

-

When we to the police station, he took me into the interrogation room. He took the handcuffs off of me, then handcuffed me onto the metal table. Seriously?

"Okay, Ms. YLN, I need to ask you a few questions. About Selena Gomez." He pulled out a notepad and pen from his pocket. They keep that on them?

"What's your relationship like with Selena?" He asked, taking a seat in front of me.

I scoffed. "Do you watch tv?" I asked.

"Yes, I do. But I want to hear it from your point of view." He explained.

"You clearly don't because she showed her true colors towards me on Ellen, and I showed my true colors towards her on the radio interview." I explained.

"Just answer my question." He demanded.

"Fine. Selena and I don't have a relationship. We aren't friends at all. She's trying to steal Justin from me, which isn't happening. I kept telling her to stay away from him, and she clearly didn't listen. So I beat her ass." I sat back in this uncomfortable ass chair.

"Okay." He nodded, writing down something down on his notepad. "So, she's been trying to steal Justin from you?"

"Yes." I nodded.