Drama At the Afterparty

When you guys arrived at the after party it was packed with celebrities. You wanted to sit down with Justin and talk.
Y: So how do you feel about winning best male singer and best new album?
J: It feels amazing. I have awesome fans who support me and believe in me. So how do you feel about your first performance at the awards?
Y: It felt great. I was kinda nervous at first but when I got on stage I just felt free and I just did my best. But the one thing I was really nervous about was screwing up my routine on stage.
J: Yeah that would be embarrassing. But you wouldn't be the first. There was lots of celebrities who messed up there dance routine including me. But I played it off and pretended like it was in the routine.
Y: Clever.
J: Yeah I know. So I've been meaning to talk to you about something.
Y: What is it?
J: I was thinking that since your staying with me until the tour.......
Y: Yeah?
J: I was thinking that......
?: Well well well
You both turned to see who it was and it was Selena. Dressed in a very tight short dress with tall pumps and had on ten pounds of makeup on.All you were thinking in your head was the word sl**.
S: Isn't it the cutest celebrity couple. More like the lamest couple. Justin you should be with me not this thing sitting next to you.
Y: Excuse me?
S: You heard right b****. You don't deserve Justin. You never had and you never will.
Y: I'd watch what you say to me Gomez.
You got up from the couch and got in her face.
S: What are you gonna do? Send your little stalker to stalk me next?
Your hands balled up into fists ready to punch her but you sat there looking at her with disgust.
Y: No. But I can tell you this. I'm not afraid of losing Justin. He loves me and I love him with all my heart. He maybe made a mistake once but that's never gonna happen again. You see, you don't know how it feels to be in love. But I do so why don't you get a life and move on. I'm pretty sure somebody wants to be with a nasty sl** like you.
Selena smacked you before you could say anything else and you punched her and threw her on the ground and started punching her in the face over and over until Justin pulled you off. You both went outside and Justin stopped you from walking any further.
J: Why did you do that?
Y: She hit me first and I'm not gonna let that sl**ty b**** smack me and get away with it.
J: You should of just walked away.
Y: What good would that do? If I walked away then I'll be known as a wimp. Which I'm not.
J: I know I know. By the way it was entertaining seeing you fight over me and it was interesting hearing you say that you love me with all your heart.
Y: Well I do love you with all my heart and I'll fight anyone to stay with you.
Justin gave you a kiss and a hug.
J: I'm so glad to hear that from you. I love you.
I: I love you too.
J: Let's go home and forget about what happened.
I: No I wanna stay. Selena's not gonna ruin my night.
J: Okay let's go back inside.
You both walked back inside and met up with the rest if the guys.
Chaz: What the hell happened with you and Selena?
Y: I'll tell you later. I just wanna enjoy the night.
Chaz: Don't have to tell me twice.
Chaz started dancing to the music and the rest of the guys joined him. You didn't join them because they were dancing like nobody's around. All you did was sit there and laugh at them. Justin walked up to you and forced you to dance with them. You wanted to have fun so you did. You danced, you, sang along to songs, had some laughs, and even met new people. While you were waiting for Justin and the guys to come out the bathroom Josh Hutcherson sat down next to you.
Y: Umm hello.
JH: Hey your ________ aren't you?
Y: The one and only.
JH: Nice performance tonight it was amazing.
Y: Thank you.
JH: I'm Josh.
He stuck out his hand. You were gonna shake his hand but instead he kissed it. You quickly took your hand out of his.
Y: Yeah I know who you are. You played Peeta in The Hunger Games.
JH: Yeah I did.
He didn't even take his eyes off of you. All you could think about was where the hell is taking Justin so long. It was creeping you out how he was sitting there staring at you.
Y: Umm can you stop staring at me like that please?
JH: I'm sorry it's just your so gorgeous.
He was still looking at you but this time he was looking up and down your body. It made you really uncomfortable.
Y: Can you leave me alone please?
JH: Why?
Y: Well for starters your creepy and second I'm taken. So can you leave me alone? I don't like how your looking at me.
JH: Oh come on your boyfriends not here so.....
He started touching your legs.
JH: We don't need to tell him.
Y: GET OFF OF ME!
You pushed his hands away from you. You got up to walk away but he grabbed your arm and pulled you back on the couch.
JH: Why are you so shy baby?
Y: Leave me alone!
JH: No need to be shy baby.
Y: I'm not f***ing shy I'm irritated and I'm not your baby.
He tried to lean in for a kiss and you smacked him across the face. You tried to leave again but he pulled you back on the couch again.
Y: If you don't stop I'll tell Justin.
JH: Playing hard to get huh? I like it.
He forced you to kiss him. When you finally got him off you saw Justin walking over to you. He didn't see anything though.
Y: Look he's right there and if you don't stop I'll tell him.
JH: I don't care about him. I want you.
Y: Well ya can't so leave me alone!
He forced you into another kiss and Justin pulled him off of you.
J: WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!
JH: She made me kiss her.
Y: He's f***ing lying! I'll never do that to you.
J: I know you won't. Chaz bring ______ to the car. I'll be there in a minute.
C: Don't do this man. He's not worth it.
J: GET _______ TO THE CAR NOW! HE HARASSED HER AND NOW HE'S GONNA PAY FOR THAT!
C: Okay man lets go _______.
Y: Okay.
You walked off with Chaz and the rest.
J: You wanna hurt my girl?
JH: It's not my fault that your girlfriend is a sl**.
That set Justin to max. He punched him in the face and he fell to the floor. Justin picked him up by the shirt and threw him against the wall and punched him in the stomach and then in the face. Justin threw him across the table.
J: Nobody talks about my girl like that!
Justin grabbed a bottle and hit Josh in the head with it. That was the end of it. Josh was knocked out on the floor.
J: Think before you speak b****.
Justin walked off and left the party. You saw Justin walk to the car. You saw blood coming down his face. He opened the drivers door and jumped in.
Y: Are you okay Justin?
J: Yeah in fine. Next time someone tries to do that to you make sure to tell me. I don't care if I was in the bathroom. Okay?
Y: Okay sorry.
J: You don't have to be sorry. You didn't do anything wrong. It's just that if it wasn't a big party something even worse could've happened.
Y: No I really am sorry. I should've did something.
J: What did he do to you when I was gone?
Y: Well it all started when you first left. He sat down next to me and he introduced himself to me. I didn't want to be mean so I did the same. Then he started looking at me non stop and it made me feel uncomfortable so I told him to stop but he wouldn't. He grabbed my legs and I pushed him off and I tried to walk away but he pulled me back down on the couch. I told him to leave me alone but he wouldn't. He kept on touching me and trying to kiss me. I ended up smacking him and I tried walking away again but he pulled me down again. He grabbed the back of my head and forced me to kiss him and that's when you came in. I would never do anything to hurt you and you know that. I tried my best to get away from him but he would t let me no matter what I did or say.
J: Look you don't need to be sorry. I'm not mad at you. You tried your best to get away from him and your okay that's all that matters. I should go back there and kill him.
Y: Please don't. The last thing I need is to have my boyfriend in jail.
J: Your right. Anyway we're home.
You got out the car and closed the door softly. You walked over to the door and unlocked it with your keys. Justin and the guys were behind you. You slipped off your heels and went upstairs. You went in your room and closed the door behind you. You sat on the bed scrolling through your twitter feed. You heard a knock on your door. You opened it and it was Justin. You let him inside your room and the both of you were sitting on the bed.
J: I know I looked really mad on the ride back here. I just couldn't stand the fact that he was harassing you. I just wanna protect you and make you feel safe. I love you and I don't want anything to happen to you.
Y: I get that you were mad. I really do and I don't want anything like this to happen again. I love you and I'm glad you said that you'll take care of me. Lets just get some sleep and forget about what happened tonight.
J: Wait I've been meaning to ask you something.
Y: What is it?
J: I was gonna ask you if you wanted to move in with me after the tour?
Y: Uhh....
J: Is it too soon?
Y: No not at all it's just that I didn't expect that.
J: So..... Is that a yes or no?
Y: Yes. I'd love to move in with you.
J: YES!
He gave you a big hug and a kiss. The kiss was lasting longer than you thought it'll be. The kiss was getting deeper and deeper. Justin ended up on top of you without breaking the kiss. After a while you broke the kiss.
Y: I think it's too soon to be doing this.
J: I'm sorry.
Y: It's okay I just don't think this is the right time.
J: It's fine. No pressure at all.
Y: I'm gonna go to bed.
J: Okay, goodnight.
Justin got off of you and he made his way to the door when you stopped him.
Y: Justin.
J: Yeah?
Y: I never said you had to leave.
Justin laughed and turned around and headed to the bed. He slid right next to you on the bed wrapping his arms around you.
J: I love you.
Y: I love you too.
You fell asleep right in his arms.
Note from the author: I know that Josh Hutcherson would never do anything like this I'm not trying to make him seem like a bad guy or anything like that. I'm actually a huge fan of his. I didn't know who else to play that part so I picked him out of nowhere. I'm just trying to make it clear that I'm not trying to make Josh look like a bad guy or anything. Like I said huge fan of his. Just to give you a heads up on the next chapter your sis comes to visit you but it won't turn out very good. ;)
__________________________

I wrote that note the same day that I wrote this chapter btw.

Thanks for reading!!!! :)